The humble bundle

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
https://www.humblebundle.com/

Kinda surprised no one made a thread on this yet.

I just used it, completely legit. About half of the games in the bundle are usable on steam as well.

Here's how it works. You'll pick the amount you want to pay, I picked $5 so that I could also get Battlefield. Go through the payment process, and they'll Email you an activation key chart. You just input the keys into origin/steam and bam. $200 worth of games for a minimal price, and it all goes to charity.

It's going on for the next 2 weeks, looks like. I don't even know if they'll be changing the games in the bundle periodically or anything, but it's a great deal if you don't have even one of those games.

It's making me un-hate origin. Which shames me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have had a few threads for it but they die out. This deal is amazing!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've bought, I think, 4 bundles. They've had many more and, recently, have been picking up triple-A titles for some bundles. For whatever reason, despite the amazing price for major releases, I'm not as interested as I am in the more indie-centered bundles that are typically featured on the website (and the eBook bundle I also bought).

I imagine this one will be going for at least another week or so; I'll give it some thought. Got an email about it from Humble Bundle earlier in the day today, so it can't be that old. They typically last at least a couple of weeks.

They also do weekly deals (as of a few months ago) that are a bit eclipsed by their "major" bundles that are featured on their homepage.

And of course it's legit! They've been doing this for a while, now, and a few other sites (Indie Royale, Indie Gala, etc.) have done the same, sometimes with more obscure titles. It can be a bit of a wallet drain, especially when there's one title in the bundle you really want, and you spring for the whole kit 'n kaboodle because it's cheaper than the typical price of that one game. Nevertheless, many of the titles they feature are worth the time - still working through my extreme backlog of indie titles because of that site, though!

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Yea, I also bought the humble package yesterday, paid the average price for it as well. I really enjoy the past few weeks humble bundle packages. Really good deals.

You just input the keys into origin/steam and bam. $200 worth of games for a minimal price, and it all goes to charity.
This one (added yesterday) is an Origin package, as such keys cannot be used within Steam. Origin has a heavy load and their key redeem system is offline.. It sucks. There are quite a few complaints about it in the humble blog (comments) about it.

EDIT:
Nvm, redeeming seems to be working fully.

I don't even know if they'll be changing the games in the bundle periodically or anything, but it's a great deal if you don't have even one of those games.
They usually add one of two games in bundles later on, but that's my experience.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
If they add Sim City in there i'll be like nope... I'm not going to buy your humble bundle again. Give me more the Sims games and I may consider it. Maybe I'll even make a giveaway here for the extra games :p

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
If they add Sim City in there i'll be like nope... I'm not going to buy your humble bundle again. Give me more the Sims games and I may consider it. Maybe I'll even make a giveaway here for the extra games :p
You honestly can't go wrong with this pack of 6 games for 1$ and 2 extra for $4,74 (as it stands now). I've downloaded Origin and I already redeemed the keys. I'd prefer steam, but heck.. Such games for such a price, It's worth it.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Still. Don't buy Sim City if it get's added guys. Let them know they REALLY screwed the pooch on that one.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
You honestly can't go wrong with this pack of 6 games for 1$ and 2 extra for $4,74 (as it stands now). I've downloaded Origin and I already redeemed the keys. I'd prefer steam, but heck.. Such games for such a price, It's worth it.
Screen Shot 2013-08-15 at 12.33.02 PM.png

Did you miss the Steam Icon under the pictures?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
View attachment 2239

Did you miss the Steam Icon under the pictures?
Did you miss that not all of them are redeemable on steam even though some should be.

Also just in case you didn't buy this bundle. To redeem on steam: Took mere seconds for all of them.
To redeem on Origin... oh boy...

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Wait a minute...

EA...

Donating all to charity?

Cognitive dissonance rising...

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wait a minute...

EA...

Donating all to charity?

Cognitive dissonance rising...
It's a trap.

Call it a phase they are going through to convince us they are not really the worst gaming company ever.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
FREE ORIGIN KEYS
QUICK

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nice indeed. I was thinking of choosing one. Maybe Dead Space (1) because i haven't played any of the DS.

EDIT: Dead Space redeemed by me. Thanks dude.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Oh, I just noticed that the Mirror's Edge key is not there. :p

Here it is!
3ULL-BT28-DWKF-N7R8-VK9H

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ah yeah, forgot to mention that. You do get 2 copies of a few games. Shared them with my little brother.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Can't wait to get my gaming Rig back up and running. I might actually use Origin again.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So...is anyone going to take those games? I mean they're on Origin but that's hardly an issue.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have all of them so yet another fruitless Humble Bundle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom