• Excellent

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Average

• Sucked!

• Total voters
Best answers
What did you think of The Hulk?? And your Favourite Part...

IMO I thought it was good, just because the animations was good. and the story line was o.k. My Favourite part was when Bruce (Hulk) fought against the 3 inhuman dogs. Especially when he grabbed teh poddle by the ears, and then gave him a smash to the face! :laff: and also when he grabbed the one dog my one of his back legs and gave him a shot to the balls! That was funny..

Best answers
I know i cracked myself up silly when i saw that the hulk grabs a tree and smashes that poodle!That is so amusing since its a poodle but that bit was amazing!!!!!

Best answers
I thought that it was easily the worst movie that I have ever seen. The animation was just terrible, for example. The Hulk jumped up on those HUGE tree branches and when he lands the branches don’t even move. The story line seemed like they created each scene as they went. Ok now there is going to be some story here, and then we will just add some action and stuff. Last off if anybody can answer for me what the hell happened at the end of the movie between Bruce and his father, or more so why it happened, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best answers
I've never liked the hulk in comics or anything before but since these people at school said there were some funny parts i just decided to watch it.That was probably the only bit i liked wait a minute i liked it when bruce got zapped to death it was funny.But it is kinda bull$hit i mean a big thing explodes when he is not the hulk and survives i think that is total g@yness!I also agree with you majin krillin it sucks balls!

Best answers
I THINK im not tooo sure, That Bruce gave his father all his evergy, and after he was "evolving" The Nuke struck him and blew him up, as to Bruce he still had the Hulk in him, and was contained under the water, as the Nuke didnt hit him due to the underground surace. If i make any sense, Bruce survived the Nuke, his father didnt. and if you want to know what happened between them.... you know how his father got the ability to absorb power, and sink his body into anything? and use it?... well he wanted his sons, ability of strength, endurance & healing ability. So his father would live forever, but thanks to the Nuke he didnt get all of it. Hope that kinda helps, thats all i can think of about the end, IMO.

Best answers
the hulk's power was too much for david to handle too, which made him an easy target for the nuke

as for the movie, it wasn't bad; just a little disappointing. there was too little action. let's hope the sequel is gonna be better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom