the hud

Best answers
hello,

i'm wondering if its possible to change the box down on your left side of your screen

i know people modify them by changing the colors, but how to really change the whole box
like giving it another form

is it possible with code ?

greetz ssj2goku

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's possible to change the shape/form of the HUD by modifying the source code, i'm not sure whether you can do it through AMX(X) too.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not possible if not making your own HUD.
How to make ur own HUD I'm not gonna tell, but I can tell you it requires advanced coding.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
How to make ur own HUD I'm not gonna tell, but I can tell you it requires advanced coding.
So you're saying you can do it Encore? I'm rather curious if you can.

Best answers
encore can do anything .. dont even forget that ..

ohh.. well that got me interested too ;p encorerittaaa :DDD u mind making me a whole new hud? ;DD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
no it doesnt. You talk like everything is too hard for everyone else. I came up with a simple and easy way of doing it, without altering the source code.

Though I myself cant do the coding, i got somone else who can.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EncorE_SX said:
Okay mister no-it-all. Why don't you go tell us how to do it right know, if you know how?

And yes, it should be possible. Unless you want to change the features of the hud. (Like try to add a face for each character you're using on the hud.) You just need photoshop, and some skill to make a HUD. Making a hud is rather easy, you just need to add in the details to make it look neat. Maybe you can ask some GFX Artist to make you one.

Sorry for the harsh comment, but it gets annoying when somebody thinks that they're the best programmer or something.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hmmz0r

that was mine bad day >_O

I don't say I know everything, but I can modify almost whole ESF...

@ dream killer - ummm, we're talking about making a new hud shape, about editing position of stuff on HUD, etc.

Best answers
no simply adding a different shape (in place of square => circle)
not changing the position

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom