The Heroes Thread, many spoilers are here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what if he travels back, and learns how to build swords from like... masamune or something crazy like that? o_o

i think this, and the next episode will be pretty boring, although if i remember rightly, we start the next episode seeing sylar eating some hero's brain... and the creators already confirmed at least 2 major characters will die. so i think nathan is gonna go.

the final two episodes should rock nasty... who else thinks that the pitrelli grandmother is one of the old superhero gang and was doing mister linderman?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
spolier
yeah the hiro killing sylar attempt was pretty wussy. Ep 21 wasn't that good after all... hopefully the next one will be better

whats with the future now anyway? I mean the sword is broken and its unlikely he can fix it ... unless he travels back in time and prevents it from happening? gah Idunno
http://blog.abovetopsecret.com/umbrax/2007/05/heroes_video_previews_for_land.html

His father might give him that sword o_O.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that would be.... weird.... i wonder who else has powers? =o

i can't be bothered with colour tags nao, so i am like... changing the thread title.

if you don't want spoilers, or discussion about future eps. please kill yourselves at the door.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I totally didn't see that one comming
Can't wait to see the next ep >_<
I wish I was hiro then I could just go into the future to watch the whole series xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in DVD form, after sylar takes over hollywood :D

seriously, there are only 3 ways i can think of the series ending. but since Sylar will be in season 2, we know no one kills him.

it's pretty ironic, that if his mum had told him he was ordinary, then he probably would have just, stayed there. and not killed or anything anymore.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is Heroes actually a good show? I thought it looked cheesy from the advertisements.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
some of it is cheesy, and it looks like the effects were made in your basement.

but it is a VERY compelling show... like, 24 compelling...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Onslaught said:
some of it is cheesy, and it looks like the effects were made in your basement.

but it is a VERY compelling show... like, 24 compelling...
Well actually, I think some of the special effects made by the powers are kidna advanced for a TV series. The only bad (well, more like boring) effect is teleportation.

Best answers
There's an episode where Peter jumps off a roof top with the guy who was helping him learn to control his powers. And then out of no where he flies from the bottom of the screen up, I remember tears from laughing at how fake it looked. Otherwise most of the effects are well done.

I liked how the woman watching over Jessica/DL's son (I can't remember names in this show) was able to stop the kid from running away, that was pretty cool.

I think her power is the strongest in the series, being able to manipulate what you see and create illusions.

In the latest episode I laughed pretty hard at a moment, when:

Spoiler

Sylar broke Hiro's sword, and they teleported out. The first thing you see is a drawer opening and duct tape in the drawer. I laughed pretty hard because I thought they were going to tape the sword together. (It turns out Peter was looking for a gun)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The show is comprised of cheesyness, Smith. And why must i hear Hiro say about how he has failed in every episode T_T
And what exactly happened to make Hiro's time freeze stop? When Sylar's eye suddenly moved i swear to god, i actually jumped

NeLo9

N
I'm betting Ted is gonna be gone. Otherwise how else is Sylar gonna blow up the city...

And yes, i was a tad bit upset that Hiro was a pussy, but hey he's never killed anyone b4 so I can understand. It's a double edged sword. *laugh*

Best answers
Well ya im waiting for the next show! gonna be so pimp ass! MAn Claire is gonna bust a cap in Petrellies head. ^^ lol no but im seriously thinking wtf....Hiro's sword broke x_x Come on! whats he gonna do now! BUT WAIT! The teaser showed Hiro's dad like coming at him with a sword so >_< C U THEN!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NeLo9 said:
I'm betting Ted is gonna be gone. Otherwise how else is Sylar gonna blow up the city...

And yes, i was a tad bit upset that Hiro was a pussy, but hey he's never killed anyone b4 so I can understand. It's a double edged sword. *laugh*
here's the thing...

ted has to die, sylar painted it using his precognition. but that doesn't mean he is the exploding man.

ted, as we all know, can explode, and survive. which means sylar, and peter can too.

in the future episode, i don't think peter knew about clare, and didn't have the healing power. otherwise he wouldn't have had the scar. which means that the current time peter has an advantage over sylar already. he needs to come into contact with molly, and then it's peter pitrelli vs the world.

NeLo9

N
Onslaught said:
here's the thing...

ted has to die, sylar painted it using his precognition. but that doesn't mean he is the exploding man.

ted, as we all know, can explode, and survive. which means sylar, and peter can too.

in the future episode, i don't think peter knew about clare, and didn't have the healing power. otherwise he wouldn't have had the scar. which means that the current time peter has an advantage over sylar already. he needs to come into contact with molly, and then it's peter pitrelli vs the world.
You sir, are absolutely correct. Imo, this fits. So..yeah I agree 100% :yes:

But, Sylar is the main villan. So my next question is...how do you stop a man who keeps growing in pwer?? (that and makes good ratings) And for the hell of it, who is next after Sylar?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well sylar and peter both amass their powers. the difference is, peter is natural, and sylar was only meant to have 1 power.

so peter SHOULD have the upper hand, as long as he can learn control.

that being said i'm looking forward to whatever twists they throw into the last 2 episodes :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
UPDATE:

ok so hiros dad actually owns, harsh... too bad ando is gonna snuff it unless hiro stops him in time. ando makes me laugh...

things are happening differently... ted doesn't die the way sylar painted it, so maybe the paintings accuracy is warped or... stylised by the person painting it?

interesting stuff! HEROES DOUBLE NEXT WEEK!!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd expect Hiro's dad to have crazy powers since the mutant gene (Whatever they call it) is inherited.

Things are happening differently because things were done differently. The city probably won't even get blown up because they've changed so much already.

Best answers
The biggest question I've had since the most recent episode. Why didn't Hiro just go back in time a couple hours to when Ando was waiting for him? Hiro CAN control his powers right? Maybe I'm wrong, but that would have saved any trouble.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He doesn't seem to be able to travel to a specific time or place at a whim. He's still figuring his powers out, or whatever plot device they're using to explain why he's not going back in time and killing Sylar when he was still a baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom