The Heroes Thread, many spoilers are here.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
in the next episode, Hiro Nakamura will face off against Sylar

damn i am more excited about the last 3 episodes of Heroes than i was about spiderman 3

anyone else watch the series? i can't stop watching !_!

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
Uuuuh .. I watched it until ep18 a while ago and thought season1 ended there :O
Thanks to you now I know there are more eps out already :D
Heroes pwns

Best answers
Best ****ing show ever...in my oppinoin. Lost has completely Lost me except the Sawyer part. I hope Hiro ****s up Sylar. TIME TRAVEL FTW!

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Onslaught i don't think he'll face off against sylar so soon? Are you sure about that i mean if anything i think they'll wait till the season finale to have that scene because it will be so worth it.

I love heroes and i honestly was a bit let down by episode 19 but any disappointments i had with heroes was blown outta the water with episode 20 i think this is the closest a tv show has come to reproducing the x-men.

Are spoilers allowed in this thread because i want to try and clear a few questions out but i don't want to spoil it for everyone Lee.

Best answers
i just watchd ep 18 on tv links **** cool

"your like me arent you id like to see how that works"

fringe goes THUD as it drops to the floor

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I am hotly anticipating this.

Best answers
[S];856763 said:
Onslaught i don't think he'll face off against sylar so soon? Are you sure about that i mean if anything i think they'll wait till the season finale to have that scene because it will be so worth it.
I think what he meant was that if you watched the teaser for next week it Looked as if they were saying NEXT TIME ON HEROES: They show Hiro next to Sylar in a room and HIro raises his sword as if hes gonna kill Sylar....so maybe thats what both me and Onslaught are talking about ;) just to make things clear. No yelling or anything.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Started watching Heroes on friday night, got up to 20 a few hours ago.
Great show :D
A few things that piss me off though, such as a few of the characters constantly saying to everyone that they have super powers and wondering why people think they are crazy. Hiro's attitude pisses me off, a stereotypical otaku T_T Why does he have to scream out "FLYING MAN" everytime he sees Nathan Petrelli ffs?! His personality is like a 5 year old's ._. Tears of joy flooded my eyes when he was getting punched in the future by the dude that can read minds. Don't even get me started on Peter Petrelli's personality -_- Wish he could've always been the badass he appears to be in the future.
Lol @ Stan Lee's 3 second cameo by the way, in episode 17 or 18 :D

βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to see Peter fight Sylar =/

He was like, 100% badass in the last episode.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I wanna know something... whats up with that little Girl?
Reputedly the only person that can stop Sylar.... Can't the Haitian do that?

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
She isn't the person that can stop or put an end to Sylar. It's Sylar killing her that destroys the world. Dunno whether this can be classed as a spoiler or not, but think about it:
Sylar practically has the same abilities Peter does, except one special one: the ability to regenerate. By killing Claire, Sylar would gain that ability and would be able to constantly blow himself up, and regenerate, eventually destroying the world.

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
I just started watching Heroes yesterday, but it's awesome.

Think I'll stay away from this thread, though. :p Major spoil0rz.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
when does the show air anyway? So I know when to expect it on torrent ;P

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
episode 21 airs tonight, probably won't be available to us europeans until the early morning, just after midnight

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
so tomorrow be it then
good enough for me :)

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
Best answers
Ness said:
She isn't the person that can stop or put an end to Sylar. It's Sylar killing her that destroys the world. Dunno whether this can be classed as a spoiler or not, but think about it:
Sylar practically has the same abilities Peter does, except one special one: the ability to regenerate. By killing Claire, Sylar would gain that ability and would be able to constantly blow himself up, and regenerate, eventually destroying the world.
No Ness Arthos is talking about Molly she is the little girl that Matt Parkman the psychic guy saved from sylar when he first got his abilities the little girl in the secret room. Somewhere in the trailer it says she's the only one that can save the world.

Basslover722 - I know what you're talking about but i don't think that's when it happens becasue future hiro said he stabbed him when he was about to blow up and it's not that day so i'm pretty sure sylar breaks out of hiros power or something to that extent right now.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
wtf, molly (or whatever her name was)?! Nah you must be wrong. She was just an unimportant side character for the purpose of introducing parkman / his abilities

πŸ’» Oldtimer
Best answers
just watched ep 21.

spoilers:

So... molly walker has the ultra amazing ability to know where anyone in the world is by thinking about them.

and rather than Hiro strutting his stuff by teleporting around the room, freaking Sylar out by saying **** like "you can't win this time", and "how can you stop something, when it can go back five seconds and rearrange time?" and finally busting through Sylar screamng "VAE VICTUSSSSSS!!!", he froze time, walked into the room, cried like a sissy, and got rwnt by a sylar who can.... in an instant it seems, stop ANYTHING. i mean, why didn't hiro cut his head off BEFORE he reactivated time? wouldn't that have worked? instead he restored time, and sylar stopped him, and broke his sword...

for the record, i'm kinda hoping that "5 years from now" comes true, because future hiro, and peter pitrelli totally owned ass, and the fireworks between peter and sylar rawked.

end spoilers.

ESF Head Team Mapper
πŸ‘‘ Administrator
🌠 Staff
βœ”οΈ HL Verified
πŸš‚ Steam Linked
πŸ‚ Regular
Best answers
spolier
yeah the hiro killing sylar attempt was pretty wussy. Ep 21 wasn't that good after all... hopefully the next one will be better

whats with the future now anyway? I mean the sword is broken and its unlikely he can fix it ... unless he travels back in time and prevents it from happening? gah Idunno

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom