The Heroes Thread, many spoilers are here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have thought so...

wolverine is like, several hundred years old. since his body can neither disease, or atrophy.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, he did train as a samurai in fuedal japan :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wikipedia said:
Depictions of the speed and extent of injury to which Wolverine can heal vary, depending on the story and writer. Originally, this is portrayed as just accelerated healing, but writers have increased this ability over years to the point that he can regenerate organs such as eyes and large portions of his body. For example, he can regenerate all of his soft body tissue after having it incinerated from his skeleton within a matter of minutes.[49] Wolverine survives the explosion due to the protection his adamantium-laced skull provides to his brain.[50] It has been stated in the Xavier Protocols, a series of profiles created by Xavier that lists the strengths and weaknesses of the X-Men, that Wolverine's healing factor is increased to "incredible levels" and that the only way to stop him is to decapitate him and remove his head from the vicinity of his body.[51] In addition, the regenerative qualities of his healing powers dramatically alter his natural aging process. Despite being born in the late 1800s,[52] he has the appearance and vitality of a man in his physical prime.
ok so maybe it wasn't fuedal japan, although it does say in the rest of the article that he visited japan and other places and became a martial arts master.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok so maybe it wasn't fuedal japan, although it does say in the rest of the article that he visited japan and other places and became a martial arts master.
Correct, and he studied bushido, calming the beast within. Although he's still a murderer, he's become more focused and is able to control himself to a greater degree thanks to what he learned from the Japanese.

Best answers
looks to me like u guys are going a lil off topic?

so to get back on topic, where do u think peter got that cool new power from? where like that energy burst thing comes from his hand??

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks to me like u guys are going a lil off topic?

so to get back on topic, where do u think peter got that cool new power from? where like that energy burst thing comes from his hand??
He obtained it through Ted (the guy who can manipulate radiation).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He obtained it through Ted (the guy who can manipulate radiation).
I believe he's actually using electricity. And since we've never seen anyone use electricity like that... he must have gotten it from Sylar.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe he's actually using electricity. And since we've never seen anyone use electricity like that... he must have gotten it from Sylar.
I guess that's the case since Wikipedia lists "Electric Manipulation" as one of his powers and stated this next to it, "An amnesic Peter emits an electric blast to repel an attacker in "Four Months Later…".

Best answers
okay so i read somewhere, that he didnt get it from sylar, hes supposed to have got it from this woman who took him. Theres something about it in the graphic novel they said, but i cba to read it ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, if peters empathic ability works the way i think it does, he can only take peoples original powers, which means he only took telekinesis, or the ability to see how things work from Sylar...

interesting stuff :eek: can't wait for next week!

Best answers
well, tbh i dont actually think sylar had a real power in the 1st place, coz knowing how things work, i mean he probs learnt how things works from making all those clocks.... so that why i think peter can only do telekenises as it was Sylar's 1st real power, because otherwise pete would be able to use all of sylars other powers

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, tbh i dont actually think sylar had a real power in the 1st place, coz knowing how things work, i mean he probs learnt how things works from making all those clocks.... so that why i think peter can only do telekenises as it was Sylar's 1st real power, because otherwise pete would be able to use all of sylars other powers
No. Sylar DOES have an instinctive understanding of how things work. This augmented his skills as a watchmaker. In theory, he could be an awesome mechanic, or mechanical engineer, etc etc etc. He just happened to take up watchmaking.

If only Dr. Suresh recognized this at the beginning.
EDIT: ALSO: In the Finale, Peter outright says "I took his powers!" Peter's empathy picked up on Sylar's artificially gained powers, which caused him to lose control of Ted's.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sylar is just like Peter, only he eats brainssss for his powers. Oh, and he's evil.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom