The Heroes Thread, many spoilers are here.

Best answers
You'd think the future Hiro would be able to control time. I guess he never gains the ability to control it fully, or else sooner or later he'd kill baby Sylar.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or the character never thought of doing so or figured killing Sylar would make every event that led up to that point would vanish. But I have a question. Are the two time lines directly connected and interlinked (meaning if you change something in hiro-from-the-past's time line, that event will trigger something in hiro-from-the-future's time line) or are they separate, except for their ability to travel between the two?

Best answers
I assume they are on the same time-line since Hiro found it so important to follow the comic book to not disturb the future. .. Something like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There was a joke on some Star Trek episode... might have been voyager for all I know.. I forget what it was.

The moral of the story is "Don't try to understand temporal mechanics."

So if you don't like headaches, don't bother.

Best answers
Dude, you take morals from Star Trek? And I thought I was bad trying to control the force and all T_T

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Say what you want. It was an example.

But I'll have you know I'm feeling very defensive right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
to be fair, hiro makes a lot of references to star trek, along with his rules on how space/time work being based (albeit loosely) on the star trek rules. lets face it, before hiro discovered his power, he was a trekkie. and there is no factual evidence on time travel to go on, so why not go on fictional?

i believe hiro is capable of more than he is letting on... or rather, he has an untapped element of his power that he needs to release. he could be totally badass.

but he won't be until ando bites it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe.

I liked it.

Nathan is redeemed. Hiro manned up.

The only thing I hate is the fact that Sylar escaped.

EDIT: In other news, I've decided that I want Horn-rimmed frames.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sif Nathan died :( Thought Sylar killed him in the future, now it makes sense that Sylar killed that Mystique-esque woman :( Thing i don't understand, is why that shapeshifter woman didn't become fat and ugly when Jessica/Nicky knocked her the **** out. I remember an episode or two ago, a conversation between Micah and her, giving a hint that her "original" form is not the same as her current form, and that she is actually a not so good looking person in her real form.
When does the next season air?

Best answers
OH ****! i was wondering how sylar had turned into a frickin Cockroach. Anyone else see the irony behind a cockroach being able to live througha nuke? well anyways anyone else think Peter is coming back? he so kicks ass...but we just saw him go nukelear........w/e IMW ATING FOR NEXT SEASON!
/me waits all through the season till next season airs.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems season 2 will be maybe a few of the good guys returning (Hiro, Claire, Niki) with Sylar antagonizing another group of people, somewhere else in the world.

I should take the chance to see all of Season 1, so I can be prepared for Season 2 this Fall.
-

Is it just me or does Hiro being able to time-travel, and the whole sword deal... remind you of Trunks?

Best answers
Sif Nathan died :( Thought Sylar killed him in the future, now it makes sense that Sylar killed that Mystique-esque woman :( Thing i don't understand, is why that shapeshifter woman didn't become fat and ugly when Jessica/Nicky knocked her the **** out. I remember an episode or two ago, a conversation between Micah and her, giving a hint that her "original" form is not the same as her current form, and that she is actually a not so good looking person in her real form.
When does the next season air?
I was thinking the exact same thing.

My predictions for Volume 2

Considering it's called 'Generations' I assume it will go through the story of the older generation of heroes.

I don't know if you guys remember, but Hiro's dad said "I fought alongside others, some that have turned bad" (Memory quote, something along those lines).

I believe they'll go into detail about Mr. Nakamura's past, alongside the old black guy, Peter and Nathans mom. (I got the feeling she has some sort of power, anyone else? And consider her conversation with old nizzle in his hizzous) Mr. Linderman also.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The lone samurai on the horse looked like Captain Sulu.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or his father is Kensei.

That would explain his skills with a sword and would allow us to take a glimpse at his powers (and we all know he has powers).

Sylar will return as a good guy and will help to defeat their new foe. Trust me. I have absolutely no evidence, and don't even believe this myself, but it'll happen. That's how deep Heroes is.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, that little girl said there's someone worse than Sylar. I reckon it's Sylar's dad :O Or even Peter's dad

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Peter's father was a good guy from what they've told us. He tried to save the world, realized nothing he did could change it, and gave up. He didn't go out and try to kill everyone in order to save everyone.

Sylar's father just screwed around with clocks and is probably dead, so I doubt he'll ever be mentioned again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom