The Greatest "WTF!?" Of All Time

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread is simple. Post the greatest moment in your life, where you simply had to say "WTF!?". They have to be true stories. Game experiences count as well, but not as much. I'll kick it off:

A friend of mine in Ramona, CA. used to have a go-kart that he'd been working on his entire life. He'd invested hundreds of dollars into it (Which is alot at age 15) and had finally completed it. This thing could go from 0-60 MPH in 2 seconds flat.

Well, he used to like to piss off the cops with it, and he'd go tearing through our neighborhood in it, doing what looked to be 50-75 MPH. The one day that he decided to take it out of the neighborhood and onto the main drag right off of our street, he was finally seen speeding like a mofo by a cop. This is where the story gets interesting. He managed to tear ass back through our neighborhood, taunting the damn cop by stopping and waiting for him (This kart was FAST), and then hauling off through side streets and tight turns.

Well, I happened to be in my garage that morning, working on my '98 Mustang LX (I miss my car sooo much, had to leave it in CA. when I moved to FL.), and I heard that little devil approaching (Loudest ****ing kart in the universe), and I peaked out through the windows on my garage door and saw him go whizzing past my house. As soon as the sound from his kart died down a bit, I heard sirens, and a cop car went whizzing by my house. This is the moment where I simply said "WTF!?" and ran in my house to try and call him. He only lived 12 houses down from me, so I guess with the amout of time that he was out of sight, he pulled into his garage and shut the door.

I called him later and was like "DUDE WTF!?". We both laughed our asses off. Just the sight of that tiny kart flying past my house, followed by a cop car that could barely keep up.

Apparently, the kart broke down 3 weeks later, and he hasn't really worked on it since. But that's my story.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
quote. some dumb blonde girl in my english class

"jelly beans grow on trees"

she was serious. then today we had a discussion about cocain and its health hazards and scientific properties, like what it does to your system, the ways its made, the ways to use it.

...at the end of about a 35 mintue discussion shes like i dont even like coca cola.

-wtf

i'm sure thats not the hugest, but... wtf?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I still remember when I use to paly cs. I was on a pub, and there was someone using hacks on the pub. At first I was like "WTF?", since I had seen no one do such things before. This was back in the days that cs was on won.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I have had a couple. In Tae Kwon Do, board breaking, I had to break a board with my head, and I did, and when the piece that flew off landed, it landed perfectly on its' side. It was spinning fast too before it landed. We all just stared at it like... wtf.

Another time I was jogging and I saw these two guys having a ball kicking contest I guess. They were just taking turns kicking each other in the jewels. That made me go "WTF!?!?"

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We have special educated kids at our school. Once I let one of them cut in line to get their lunch and head back in the classrooms. It so happens that I see them making "love" to the pole, which made me say WTF right infront of them, which the lunch ladies heard, and got in detention for.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I get to see these types of moments all the time in the Force Pit

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SA_Gohan said:
I get to see these types of moments all the time in the Force Pit
Haha like the kidboy one >.> Kurt knows what I'm talkin' 'bout ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True, but this time actually I'd been thinking of you and logan's penguins o_o;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy posting photos of himself in all his 'glory'.

WTF.

Best answers
I need forcepit access...

I have a story, but im not sure if it qualifies as a WTF story. None the less, its still funny.

We were going to Washington D.C. for a 5 day class trip with all of the 8th graders in the School District, 2 years ago ( i am now in 10th grade). One of my fellow classmates (I cant remember his name, its like "logan" or something like that)decided to prank Xbox telephone support. He's on speakerphone over his cellphone on the luxury bus. The whole bus was listening.

Tech Support: Hello, my name is darren. How may I be of service.

Classmate: Yeah, umm.... my xbox is broken.

Tech Support: Alright, could you be more specific with your issue?

Classmate: Yeah, well my cat sat on it, and now its broken.

Tech Support: .... your cat sat on it?

Classmate: Well, he is a fat cat.

Tech Support: I've never heard of this issue before, but I will speak to my manager about it.

Classmate: Okay...

Then he hung up.

I cant remember the exact dialogue, but thats pretty much how it went. Pretty funny, but it would've been funnier if it was recorded or something.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Okay, I think I just had another one . . . and its when I heard Chad Michael Murray singing "Baby one more time"
My ears will never be the same ;_;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i had a dream where i asked my mum to make me some cheese on toast, and then my boss poked his head round the living room door, and said "why didnt you get the insurance on that sale?"

wtf?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
***WWE SPOILER BELOW***

I just saw John Cena beat Triple H at Wrestlemania. WTF.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just thought of another.

12 year old girls using vibrating Harry Potter broom sticks for too long.

WTF!

Best answers
so we were playing warhammer and my friend was rolling his defense checks, and we were like hey that dice is ****ed(that means its on its side so we can't tell what number it is), thing is it was in the center of a clear area with nothing on any side of it, WTF!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I just woke up from a pretty weird dream:

I was standing around in my kitchen, and I hear a few loud *thuds*, so I go to the window to look outside. I see a bunch of weird people throwing baseball bats at my house, so I'm like "WTF!?". And there was a cop car sitting right behind them, but it wasn't doing anything to help me.

That's all I can remember. I just woke up so I thought I'd tell it before it slipped away.

Best answers
My friend said something stupid in class one day, so this one kid just comes out of nowhere and asks him if he just had a seizure. Immediately i said WTF to him and asked him if he knew what a seizure was. Kind a stupid, but true.

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Probably not the weirdest wtf but this one was certainly odd at the time.

It was coming up to the end of the first year in college and there were a small number of us in a computer room trying to finish our assignments before the deadline. There was only 5 of us in the room and there was no lecturer or anything. The area we were in was the corner with the door so we were sitting in an L shape sort of like this:

Door Carly Alyn Ben
Jas
Me

We were just quietly working and all of a sudden I hear Ben yell "****ing buttons!" and then I heard a shower of keyboard keys fly across the room. That was a definite "wtf?" kind of time. :p

Best answers
Cap J said:
Probably not the weirdest wtf but this one was certainly odd at the time.

It was coming up to the end of the first year in college and there were a small number of us in a computer room trying to finish our assignments before the deadline. There was only 5 of us in the room and there was no lecturer or anything. The area we were in was the corner with the door so we were sitting in an L shape sort of like this:

Door Carly Alyn Ben
Jas
Me

We were just quietly working and all of a sudden I hear Ben yell "****ing buttons!" and then I heard a shower of keyboard keys fly across the room. That was a definite "wtf?" kind of time. :p

Lol don't know why but I could see that one happening in my head XD

That and back in college in our mac rooms (damn macs) we had alot of throwing and hiting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom