The Gargantuan Classic Monsters are finally back!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You seem to have this idea that if a lot of people think one thing, then it must be true. For example, tons of people think FFX was a great game. In my opinion, it was the worst thing to come out of the franchise and was a mockery of all things Final Fantasy. Am I wrong because everyone believed it was good? No, I'm not.

But since I'm not going to play this latest edition of Rampage, I have no choice but to go to gamespot. They are biased against pc games. Thats about it. To say they hate the Rampage series is ludicrous.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I trust my experience. Since I wont be experiencing the garbage you claim to love, I have no choice but to go to gamespot. Again, just because someone says something is good doesn't mean it's good. This applies to the opposite as well. Gamespot said Advent Rising sucked, but I loved the game.

But like I said, I won't be playing this new Rampage since its the same exact game as the one I played long ago. Nothing you say can change my opinion so stop trying.

Best answers
I'm not trying to change your opinion. I'm just mad because you keep saying "It's the same game". That's like saying, "Oh, since I think it looks bad, it is bad"...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I told you everything I say is my opinion. If I say "its the same game", then guess what. It's still my opinion.

Although its pretty much a fact that not much has changed from the previoud rampage games.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And thus, Logan waves his hand and the argument is ended.

I loved rampage back in the day, though i doubt I'll play it now. Again, I liked it "back in the day." Though they are improving.

Best answers
Here is the box art up-close if anyone cares:

The game is also on Gamecube just to let you guys know.

@ Zeonix: You can go to GameSpot to read the features for the game if you like. It will tell you some of the other stuff that is different about this one than the other ones. Plus, GameSpot wrote the features page so, that's what they are saying about the game. Features Page!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay? Features page? Oh wait, none of those features makes the game any different.

My opinion stands. Telling me that gamespot has the features page tells me nothing. They get paid to do that. When I read a review saying how awesomely awesome the game is, I'll consider renting it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom