the game wont load

Best answers
:no: i try to go n the game and a error comes up and the game closes i dont have
steam because it wont work i have tried to reinstall both half life and esf but it still wont work i used esf before but my computer locked up it worked fine but now it trys to load and comes up with a sign that says it has preformed an illegal operation and will now be terminated i have esf 1.2.3 :confused: :cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to use Steam. It's really that simple. The problems you are encountering are directly related to you not using Steam.

If you have a problem with Steam not working, you should take it up with them at their forums.

Best answers
i had it working before but i would only be able to play with bots and now it wont load at all

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats cause ESF is designed for STEAM. You have to be luckey to get it to work on WON. But you can try to play 1.1 taht worked for won.

And can you tell me what you ment with STEAM wont work. I have a feeling it wont let you play games.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
like i have said in other posts,

1.is the game second hand? or borrowed from a freind
2.is there any other way of someone having used that cd key already?

Best answers
its second hand. :devgrin: i didnt have it on won it kept asking me for my cd key i would just create a game and add bots

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You need to buy it. You will not recieve any help untill you do.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom