The Future of ESF

Best answers
i can see you guys wanting to go public and make a commercial game, but i for one think that it sucks for ESF fans, you say it wont affect the game and u may leave a team behind, but, look at CS, that was one whicked game, now its a big pile of crap, i was looking forward to watching ESF grow into something huge, and im sure others were too, and now thats all gone..... but thats just at my view point, for you its a big career now, which is awesome as hell cuz something u like is now a job! congrats at that.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
a retail verson of esf, sounds cool lol, if u made it, i would buy it!

Best answers
I wish you guys the best of luck! That would be a total dream of mine to prove my skills in a way like this then go comercial..

Best answers
no offense, but you dont have the skills yet to make a commercial game, but your almost their.... STAY PRICELESS!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but funi and/or infograms would be a bitch and want all of the money.....

if funi wasnt there it would be a good idea... but trust me dont get involved with the bitch god funi... if u get messed up with funi it will spell the end for the mod.....

just look at tfb they had the best hl dbz mod untill funi ****ed them...

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We didn't say a dbz game :0) We know we would get anal raped... It would be an original game we think up...

also, like I said in the post, we won't let esf die

btw, tfb never got a response from funi:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ah... but i dont know it would really depend on the game... but i think esf is fine for now....

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you should still do esf for aslong as you can until you get all the bugs out and have nothing to add final version in other words :) just to get your skills up but once your done i can see you making an awsome game

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the future of esf will be bright and shiny :p
Even I (a hardcore cs'er) stopped with cs just to play this game more and more. I think this mod has the oppurtunity to become one of the bigger mods in the half life community, like TFC DoD or CS. it already outstands a lot of games (not all but hey its beta :)) in gameplay graphics and sound.

So keep up the good work esf team :yes:

Greetz Naz AKA [DCC]Trunks

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No offense I KNOW you are all great at your skillz but you aint there yet i think you should use ESF as a training ground to perfect your skillz.

ESF=Your Training
Your New MOD=Your Reward!

BrunO

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well since im underage(14), im doing one of 2 things
1) Quit when everyone else quits, and go elsewere to develop my skills, such as the polycount forums(im leaning twords this one)
2) Stay with the mod and lead the new development team.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
PcJoe is it for sure if the ESF team are gonna stop developing thsi mod and moving on or is it just an idea?

BrunO

TonyMontana

T
Well the ESF team be making there own video game company like Capcom or Squaresoft? What games will you guys be making? For what system will you guys make the game for?

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Do you have a problem with that?

Best answers
so, im 13, i make sigs, i animate, i skin, and i can do model edits? got something wrong with that?

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
like maybe they say: WOW amazing for that age really good :yes: :yes:

Greetz Naz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom