The Full Metal Alchemist

Best answers
These last 3 days i've been working on Edward Elric. I made it for a friend of mine, so i wont release it for esf, unless he doesn't mind me doing so.

credits to eclipse for lending me his Alphonse model and for sharing his edward refs with me, thnx man.

1642 polies

for the people who might wonder why i didn't model the red jacket, well i did. but i like him better without.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks cool, but his eyes are too far up.

[edit]

w00t, 1500 posts :)

Best answers
the knees still bother me but meh,i dont't really care :S .looks fine man.a,d can you show him with the red jacket.btw yoyu finished that skin pretty fast,how long did it took you?

Best answers
@Movento, it took me 3 days xD. i'm not a fast skinner =p

I'll see what i can do about the eyes guys, first ima play some ro.

DMW

Best answers
skin of pants looks wierd and his face 2
I agree,there is somthing about the face that just doesnt say Edward Elrick,Fullmetal Alchemist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, it's just the eyes:

I think if they where a bit wider and lower, it would look perfect, because the rest lines up pretty well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhm i dun saw this character in any series and i dont even like this one.... but the mesh seems quite good and the skin is good too...thought i dun like the hair.... kinda detail less and blury from this view... try to ad more highlights into it...

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks pretty nice! Except a few things. His eyes are a bit too far up, and his nose a bit thin. Makes him look like an alien. Also, the folds on his pants are a bit too unnatural. Look around at some tutorials. The top of his hair is also sticking too far out. Also, try giving him some kind of emotion. Give him a smile or something, he looks like he's been brainwashed.

Are you going to make a red coat version of him? It'd look cool.

@Tryforce: Did you even look at the title of the topic? If you did, you STILL didn't figure out that Ed's the main character in Fullmetal Alchemist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
@Tryforce: Did you even look at the title of the topic? If you did, you STILL didn't figure out that Ed's the main character in Fullmetal Alchemist?
owell now i do.... also cm´s crits are good.

Nt´s and Cm´s crits are good enough to make it look better :)

Best answers
the skin is great!
but did you model/skin his short ponytail thingy?

p.s

(i be laterus)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u dont have all the width proportions on the model randy, fix those and it wil probably look even better ;)
that was bout the face.
in general:
arms to long, skin on legs is a bit off, perspective view looks crooked, and folds on jacket arnt correct.

also in side view, the head looks rather big in width ( from back to forehead ).
anyways , its better then i can do :p
gj.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom