The forums

Best answers
Man now that forums are on a faster system i've had nothing but problems...

Sometime the pages dont load on the forum and they are really slow maybe the forums should go to a more stable system if anyone is having the same problem.

BTW i have A cable modem

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't found any problems as such with the new forums, infact I think they've really gotten faster than before. Another gj for greg!

My opinion: It could be some bad connection spikes from your end. I don't think the ESF Team will consider changing the forums again, unless a 'majority' or such number of users have problems with it. So bear with it for now, and reply back only if this continues happening for the next couple of days.

Many times when you use any web service ranging from a simple HTML website to a complex php oriented forums site, you get some slow spikes, and this can be due to a lot of reasons. Don't blame the forums yet, chill out for now and try refresh or BACK+FORWARD from your browser if the pages don't load.

Best answers
I dont have any problems either, except the same thing i think you're talking about happens on every website i go to. Me, i just keep pressing refresh until i get results;)

Best answers
Maybe its where you live and its having major lag getting there.

Best answers
Ok i know the problem its my cable there is alot of people on right now (its comcast) so it aint forums

Best answers
Where do you live? It also may be your computer. Try pinging the forums (not to death), or use this to find how many hops. I'm not sure :p.

Best answers
Originally posted by NeoSaiyajin
Ok i know the problem its my cable there is alot of people on right now (its comcast) so it aint forums
Wow i thought that I was the only one with stupid comcast. It can be really fast, but most of the time a few to many ppl are on the internet.

Best answers
The forums have been much faster on my pc since it was upgraded

Best answers
for me it is somtimes really fast but somtimes it is hella slow...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom