The forum, less active?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, like the title says, i think the esf forum is starting to get less active as it used to be, on the beginning when i joined here, i just had 2 wait like an half an hour on any topic to get a next reply, now most times like 3/4 houres *in the artwork forum*
sometimes even 2 days, what is it? less people coming 2 the forum?? or is it just the artwork that they less visit, what do ya think?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well I for one dont come here much anymore since I have lost interest in esf, I only post in offtopic and thats if I post at all, I dunno about other people. . .

Best answers
Yeah the artwork section is the one that has died a bit....and the sig forum, fuhgeddaboudit, I tried to get some critz on my newest sig that I made *points downward* and it has yet to get a reply.....that was yesterday morning! 20 somethin views and no one can say ****? I think people are just getting lazy ;/

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The calm before the storm...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That probably means more people are playing the game... I think.
I dunno, I don't play often.
All I know is the Mapping forum is just about dead. :scared:

Best answers
Mapping Forum was like taht for a long time, Artwork seems to be dying off since alot people have left from posting in that forum or posting at all (Wogasm/SPiN/Spitfire/Naz (He's back now)/DaK (Just barely)). But I don't know about the other forums, Off-Topic is almost like it used to be and models is more active now I think.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forums have their uptime and downtime. People go away on a vacation, or wait for a new release, or even get sucked into school work for entire evenings (myself included). When 1.2's released, I'd expect that the forums will see a spike in activity, if not before then. As Scorcher just said above "The calm before the storm"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i do hope that people post in the artwork forum more often, the artwork is the best part in the forum....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well, i dont play this game hardly anymore, im stuck with TS right now =)

but its not dieing, it just lacks "professionalism". Everyone doing somthing creative leaves the next day, i struggle to keep it moving, (achivement award) but until more decent models are released, it will be rather quiet, or of course when 1.2 is released >_<

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just come here for random ammusment. A forum can't be active all the time, its summer people get jobs and go out with friends, plsu what does nay have to talk about, wait till next esf release and or some great new game comes out. Like HL2

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows, most ppl moved to irc cuz thats where all the magic happens.

/me looks at sm ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think its because of a lack of good/inovative/non bryce whore art is the reason people dont visit the artwork section as much

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, we need more 2D art of photoshop, and more non-traced drawings....

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
talking about tollerance for other styles

anyway, it's just vacation time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have tolerance for it but common naz u have to admit there has been an influx of bryce art lately

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i know
LEWK COOL RENDAR OF BRYCE TUT I MADE!!!!!!!! LOLZ R0C!!!!!!!1111111111

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom