The forum is broken !

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
dudes , teh forum doesn't work right !

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/esforces/public_html/forum/customavatars/vbupload2446) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phprnF29p' to '/home/esforces/public_html/forum/customavatars/vbupload2446' in /includes/functions_upload.php on line 74

i wanted to upload an avatar and ain't works , and i can't see some avatars , exept green , yellow dots on it , i don't hav the permission to acces avatars ? :((

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forum database is currently having turbulance. Just upload it to an image host such as imageshack or photobucket.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a little reminder that the max height size for a sig here on the forums is 200. After close inspection using my browser and checking it's properties it seems that it's height is 251, 51 over the allowed limit (just thought i might point that out to you).

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
very sharp ! what browser are you using?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure he uses Firefox.

Overlord I realise you're just trying to be helpful, but your post is spam and somewhat rogue moderation. As well, I have already pointed his signature out to him in a PM.

Now, since the rest of this conversation could take place in PM's, and the creator has requested it be closed...

- Closed.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
Just a little reminder that the max height size for a sig here on the forums is 200. After close inspection using my browser and checking it's properties it seems that it's height is 251, 51 over the allowed limit (just thought i might point that out to you).
Overlord, this is why we have moderators. (just thought I might point that out to you.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom