The Force Pit

Best answers
How does one join the force pit? I tried using pain's link above in the force pit info thread and it doesn't work.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You create an PayPal Account @ www.paypal.com or what the site again.
Then you transfer 5$ from your BankAccount on your PayPal Account and wait till its on.
Thenb you go in your Profile where it says something with "Paid Subscriptions" and follow the instructions.

Best answers
that's why i hate paypal ... most of us are "kids" and can't use it ... and most of our dads won't donate 5 bucks for this ....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think that it requires Age Vertification.
When i registered i cant remember anything about something where the Age is required.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
you basically just need a bank account in order to register a paypal account

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DJ-Ready said:
you basically just need a bank account in order to register a paypal account
Correction. You need a Mastercard or Visa ^^ not just a bank account ^^

If a bank account only would work than i would have been in the forcepit years ago not months ago ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only have an Bank Account.
I dont own an Credit Card. :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a Paypal account.

You don't need a credit card in order to use it.

However, if you do register a credit card, some limits will be lifted.

But the limits are already high enough, so it's not a problem for me.

You can use Paypal if you have a bank account. You just transfer money from it to Paypal, then you can use Paypal to pay for things. It's pretty easy.

seb

Best answers
if you put your bank account on paypal.. it will be like paying from a check or a credit card at a store.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I register, should I choose personal acount or premier? because they say that personal acount can't accept debit or credit cards...

What do you mean which acount? sorry, when it comes to stuff like I'm useless, I'm 15 for pete's sake, lol. Do you mean which persons acount to transfer to or smoething? o.0

🚂 Steam Linked
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
Mist said:
that's why i hate paypal ... most of us are "kids" and can't use it ... and most of our dads won't donate 5 bucks for this ....
that's not it...:D my dad doesent trust paypal :D so i forgot it already:scared:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Congrats, you've all made something plain and simply into a complex ordeal.

First off, personal accounts cannot accept debit or credit card payments, you can only send money. Second, you do not, I repeat, not, need a credit card.

You can easily link your PayPal to a bank account. All this requires is the account number off one of your cheques. Don't have cheques? All you need to do is go to the bank and order some cheques for whatever youth savings account your parents have stuck you with. The bank will charge you a dollar or two for the book of cheques, which are very useful for paying for things too large for a debit transaction or credit card. You don't need a chequing account either, they simply give you cheques for your savings account, works the same way.

I'm not sure, but you could probably go to the bank and just ask them what your account number is, rather than ordering cheques. This may work too.

There, now you all have no reason not to be enjoying the new content and frontal nudity of THE FORCE PIT.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thank you very much, that helped much, now I'm gonna ask my father to help me(I don't know my acount nr. lol) and do the stuff, so there's 2 + members to forcepit, me and grimreaper(Raeku).

Best answers
please be aware though....there are certain things in the force pit that may lead to or cause serious injury to you...so if your gonna get into it..be prepared..you don't wanna end up with a broken E-Spine like kain

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chang Wufei said:
please be aware though....there are certain things in the force pit that may lead to or cause serious injury to you...so if your gonna get into it..be prepared..you don't wanna end up with a broken E-Spine like kain
Serious Injury?

You gotta be kiddin right?

If you go there, without preparation, you will not come back at all.

Nuff said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom