the finishing moves of 1.2

Best answers
i was just reading through the news in the news section so if u r having a melee battle and u r going 4 like 6-7 mins of fighting then u can like auto punch then swing them around then melee finishes will there b other ways 2 finish them of >>edit<< om and how do u get into the grapple strugle

Best answers
i personally hope you can do a ki blast right in their face as finishing move.

Best answers
lol yeah at the end u do a ki blast at deer face and looks like deer face is going bibi 4 trunks like on esf-world he jumps in air and cuts deer face of yeahya

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prefalen Raziel said:
lol yeah at the end u do a ki blast at deer face and looks like deer face is going bibi 4 trunks like on esf-world he jumps in air and cuts deer face of yeahya
I couldn't understand a word of what you just said.

If you check out one of the posts in the archived section of news, you will see how melee works, at least some of it, spelled out nice and pretty like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and just an fyi real finishing moves are going to be in a later version according to the current plan

so dont expect them in 1.2

Best answers
Hibiki is silly..HAHAHAHHAHAHA (His sign makes me laugh: thanx Hibiki)

* please do your best not to blatantly spam like that * - ET

No Problem. It is just something I like doing (not spamming I mean, just messing with people THEN posting a point)...But, I will respond to the topic as well next time..
I have been reading these posts for a long time, but just resently decided to share some of my thoughts (not many relevant ones yet)

on topic I agree, a blast at the end of a combo would be astounding. However, I'm sure "the staff" will not dissappoint. So, no worries. Afterall I'm sure Vegeta will get the same respect (and vast move list/effective attacks) that the clown soldier, Krap-A-Lot gets (sorry*bs*..I just don't like Go-poop that much..at least not since he "magically" learned SS2,SS3,Intant BS Transmission, etc).

A good addition to the grapple system would be extra grappling moves depending on where you grab from (behind, the wall, in front, the sides, underneath, above, etc.) Though this would be pretty much impossible to do (It isn't expected anyway) That's everything I had to say..for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom