the end of earth

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't even have to watch it to know that it's probably nothing serious.

It's on YouTube, not CNN. =/

Best answers
Shiyojin Rommyu said:
I don't even have to watch it to know that it's probably nothing serious.

It's on YouTube, not CNN. =/
"but it could happan tomorrow" weather channel 2006.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
... You do know that we have centuries until an asteroid that huge actual hits Earth? Besides, that Asteroid is too round, and it looks like the moon or a moon.

Just watch the Discovery Channel.

Best answers
MC said:
... You do know that we have centuries until an asteroid that huge actual hits Earth? Besides, that Asteroid is too round, and it looks like the moon or a moon.

Just watch the Discovery Channel.
u cant be sure....we havent find out yet!!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It could happen tomorrow?! So could any of these.

*stocks spam and water*

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, we can be sure.
If an Asteroid where would be able to kill us all would hit us tomorrow you would have been able to see it since sometime already when you look up in the sky.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I love how you bellieve everything you see on the internet.

I also love how the meteor is a perfect ball. It doesn't enter the earths atomosphere, it "slowly" it's the earth, everything that moves off of the earth goes into space and drops back down. That was by far the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. Good find.

Oh, and it won't "happen tomorrow" if it does, we'll just move the earth out of the way temporarily. ;)

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I love how you bellieve everything you see on the internet.
Oh, and it won't "happen tomorrow" if it does, we'll just move the earth out of the way temporarily. ;)
it's a perfect ball.....man...u r so wrong....it's terrible!!!

ps: how the heck can we move a giganic stuff like planet size? even earth? u r genius!!

MC said:
It's not me that's sure, it's the astronomers that spend hours each day looking at and researching asteroids.
meteor< 50km
asteroid> 50km

so that was an asteroid?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
it's a perfect ball.....man...u r so wrong....it's terrible!!!

ps: how the heck can we move a giganic stuff like planet size? even earth? u r genius!!

meteor< 50km
asteroid> 50km

so that was an asteroid?
Yes.

He was joking about moving Earth.

We have experimental defense programs in research for such an event.

Notice how in this angle it looks like the Death Star?

Best answers
MC said:
Yes.

He was joking about moving Earth.

We have experimental defense programs in research for such an event.

becuz their attraction struggle each other(including sun)....beside that asteroid was too big. the gravity make it self slow dawn(becuz sun's attraction bigger then earth!! and still catch that asteroid until it hits on earth)

not death star.....more like frieza's deathball(in size) that star more bigger then that..

Best answers
MC said:
Yes.

Oh great, now you've done it. You've given away the secret of the Empire. Now we're all doomed!

That thing won't "destroy" us. It will probably barely even come close to us. And if it does destroy us? Well who's gonna care afterwards =P

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, it is impossible for Earth to be destroyed by an asteroid, as long as one of the priorities are met.

a)Bruce Willis is alive
b)Morgan Freeman is president.

But yeah I defiantly would of heard this from far more accurate and popular sources if there was an immediate threat.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
becuz their attraction struggle each other(including sun)....beside that asteroid was too big. the gravity make it self slow dawn(becuz sun's attraction bigger then earth!!)

not death satr.....more like frieza's deathball(in size)
The asteroid's size slows it down, and the asteroid is too far from the sun for it to be greatly affected by the sun's gravitational pull. If I'm not mistaken, Earth's gravitational pull wouldn't greatly affect the asteroid either.

Best answers
Chakra-X said:
a)Bruce Willis is alive
b)Morgan Freeman is president.

bruce willis? he's retired......

MC said:
The asteroid's size slows it down, and the asteroid is too far from the sun for it to be greatly affected by the sun's gravitational pull. If I'm not mistaken, Earth's gravitational pull wouldn't greatly affect the asteroid either.
it was flought to the sun.....but some reason makes it change the trail. in the beginning of the video, the asteroid already closing the subfase!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if we're doomed that way, at least there will be enough fireworks D:

But seriously, that was one of the most awesome "earth-is-doomed" video's i've seen.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But is he still alive? Yes. So there's nothing to worry about. Go about your life.

And after actually watching the video, it looks like more funding was put into this little video than to research around it.

This video seems more like a "What would happen if" not a "This is going to happen soon" video. So rest easy.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The person who made that CG simulation must have worked with Akira Toriyama on his Dragonball Z manga.
Theres no other explaination to why it's so exaggurated.

Best answers
Kama said:
But is he still alive? Yes. So there's nothing to worry about. Go about your life.

And after actually watching the video, it looks like more funding was put into this little video than to research around it.

This video seems more like a "What would happen if" not a "This is going to happen soon" video. So rest easy.
maybe u're a little correct........i was taking serious becuz i dont understand that narrator's talking about......

"What would happen if" not a "This is going to happen soon"??? is that so?

Fatal_CobraX said:
The person who made that CG simulation must have worked with Akira Toriyama on his Dragonball Z manga.
Theres no other explaination to why it's so exaggurated.
but sadly akira toriyama has been retire long time ago.......he's a principal of a kiderqarten in tokyo now...and that guy really enjoy it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom