the end of earth

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I could understand what she was saying.
It's japanese.
She said:
This video was made becuase of a team of video game developers got tired of waiting for the Playstation 3's release.
Watch the detail and great eye candy as they collide together.
Before they collide people's sun tanning will shortly be interrupted before being burned alive.
As a side note, this very team of developers worked with Akira Toriyama on his smash hit manga, Dragonball Z.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There actually was a meteor shower late during the week.

Any who, 3 or 4 asteroids hit the Earth every million years so I doubt this one will do anything more than pass us by. Scientists plan on sending a satellite to some asteroid and the additional gravitational pull from the satellite is supposed to move it just enough that it will miss the Earth.

Best answers
Fatal_CobraX said:
I could understand what she was saying.
It's japanese.
She said:
This video was made becuase of a team of video game developers got tired of waiting for the Playstation 3's release.
Watch the detail and great eye candy as they collide together.
Before they collide people's sun tanning will shortly be interrupted before being burned alive.
As a side note, this very team of developers worked with Akira Toriyama on his smash hit manga, Dragonball Z.
so this is a threat if sony still not releast PS3? they will summon the asteroid to destroy earth o_O?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Pretty much yea. That's why almost all their end game bosses have the Meteor spell, to remind us they are serious about it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you watch Armagedon the movie, we'll hide under the bunkers and hope that we don't die.

But really, scientist right now are developing a nuclear rocket that would push a Astroid atleast out of our way, but not directly hit it, but impact right beside the astroid.

If we hit the astroid, then we'll have little pieces of it hitting on earth. So it's best that we impact it on it's sides.

All from the Discovery Channel, and yes that video is from the Discovery Channel.

EDIT: LMAO FATAL

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
The asteroid's size slows it down, and the asteroid is too far from the sun for it to be greatly affected by the sun's gravitational pull. If I'm not mistaken, Earth's gravitational pull wouldn't greatly affect the asteroid either.
not to mention if its that big, it would have its own gravitational pull. plus, in space, weight is irrelivent, so it wouldnt be slowed down.

im closing this thread, as amusing as it is to watch you talk about nothing.. its well.. nothing.

as someone quite rightly pointed out, if its gonna hit earth, i doubt we will be around to care about it afterward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom