The emo watch

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emo is ****ing retarded, so yes, people are still making fun of it.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Didn't have to get so upset Spunky, I didn't realize emo has had such an impact on your personal life that you had to lash out like that.

I mean, I know that emo has inconvenienced me so much that I also need to lash out at other people's life choices.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wasn't upset. But yes, it's impacted my personal life. Emo has turned too many of my friends into poetry obsessed idiots who literally spend their entire day trying to find meaning in feeling miserable as a result of--oh wait, nothing! They live the high life and have no reason whatsoever to be depressed, and yet they act depressed all the damn time. It pisses me off. Emo is fake if you ask me, it's just a way for stupid people to get attention.

Which is why making fun of it is so damn fun. They're like goths, but less creepy and more annoying. Also, if emo could be seen as a life choice, older people would have likely adopted it by now.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I won't comment on the rest but this last line doesn't really make sense:

Spunky said:
Also, if emo could be seen as a life choice, older people would have likely adopted it by now.
I can't say I've ever seen an abundance of emos, but as long as they aren't stealing away hot goth chicks, they're alright by me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I lol'ed. I thought it was an actual emo WRIS****CH though, so I was expecting more knives, blood and screaming. Oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
. Emo is fake if you ask me, it's just a way for stupid people to get attention.
I partly agree. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish the difference between someone emo, and someone who's an attention whore. However, I had met a few kids that are depressed all the time, and rather quiet. Those are the kids I feel sorry for, most of the time.

Dunno how emo is looked at over there, but where I come from, being emo is the same as being a pussy. So yeah, they're often the target of ridicule.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I partly agree. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish the difference between someone emo, and someone who's an attention whore. However, I had met a few kids that are depressed all the time, and rather quiet. Those are the kids I feel sorry for, most of the time.

Dunno how emo is looked at over there, but where I come from, being emo is the same as being a pussy. So yeah, they're often the target of ridicule.
that's coz they are ridiculus!
it is lame being an emo,gee, what's the point spending life by sitting quitly, and... anc being just an EMO. IMO, ppl should use every sec of their lives, and EMOs just want to have attention so U shouldn't feel sry for them dan, they are just n00bs!!! lame n00bs!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's coz they are ridiculus!
it is lame being an emo,gee, what's the point spending life by sitting quitly, and... anc being just an EMO. IMO, ppl should use every sec of their lives, and EMOs just want to have attention so U shouldn't feel sry for them dan, they are just n00bs!!! lame n00bs!
You misunderstood what's he's saying. He's saying that he feels sorry for the people who truly have problems, not for the emo kids who just like the attention.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's an old Maddox saying... "Not across the road, not down the street - ACROSS THE JUGULAR!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, I'd like to point out that that video is full of generalization. But hey, almost every video out there that mocks people is similar (check out Gamer Tonight for example). Not all emo kids paint their nails black, and wear that ridicilous hair. Those are just goths, and those kind of people don't piss me off, they disgust me. Seriously how disgusting is it for a guy to paint himself black and wear ****ing make-up, and yet have the personality to match his ridicilous fashion? Retarded if you ask me.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also, I'd like to point out that that video is full of generalization. But hey, almost every video out there that mocks people is similar (check out Gamer Tonight for example). Not all emo kids paint their nails black, and wear that ridicilous hair. Those are just goths, and those kind of people don't piss me off, they disgust me. Seriously how disgusting is it for a guy to paint himself black and wear ****ing make-up, and yet have the personality to match his ridicilous fashion? Retarded if you ask me.
Luckily I have met only goth girls, but I share Ure opinion anyway

Best answers
lol at video, i like how this turned into a discussion on hating emos (Y) theres probably a few threads around :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since my post was lost due to thie backup beeing ussed as the test forum.

Id just like to point out that the intention behind posting this was not to start a "Lets bash emos" discussion. I mearly wanted to share a funy way of presenting something as a group of people in a similar maner as various animal groups on animal planet.

I personally would go for a polititian vid like this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom