★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just checked at the list and saw ur bday! Happy Bday dusty have a good one o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A birthday...In the Uk...on a saturday...at his age?

I can feel the hang over already, happy birthday!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy B-day ye dusty raven! :D

Best answers
Happy birthday RD now wait till 12pm and hit the pubs untill closing

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG a birhday.

have a good one Raven

I bring the booze and ness brings the stripers XD wes gona have a party ^^

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday, but i'm broke enough as it is, so I can't afford a present :(.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You'd better have a hangover at the beta meeting. Happy birthday man.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: dust is a beta testa now coldeh?

happy birthday man, i know you'll get waisted =D

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wait.... Raventrunks is.. God, I can't keep up with the amount of testers lately. + Raventrunks/Ravendust I mix them up a lot. =/

Still happy birthday <3 wub.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hoppeh birfdeh ravendust!! i hope you get as drunk as i did =D

we can make a thread about our drunken debauchery then =P

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday Ravendust.

When Xbox 360 comes out, we should play Perfect Dark Live together, hopefully it will be as fun as the Rainbow Six games.

Best answers
talking about xbox live, we should arrange a big ass esf forum ppl halo 2 game =O

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAPPY B-DAY DUSTEH!!!

Haven't spoken to you today, or if I have I'm sorry I forgot! Better late than never aye?

Heres you present:

>.>

<.<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man i've neglected replying to this topic for too long, even though i've read it like 5 times o_O

@dReAm - Thank you and thanks for creating this thread, really appreciate it, c u in the BTL exclusive section full of coke and hookers. I mean, that really is all we do there. Seriously.

@Dark Vegeta13 - TY, will do, infact it's been done. Glad to see you're hanging around the forums a bit more (you've been here longer than me), anyway thanks o/

@Chakra-X - The hangover wasn't the worst part, it was going out again tonight and drinking on top of it that counted. Saturday, Sunday and tonight (Monday), i'm sure the hangover will rape my brain tomorrow, but it's my day off so i've set aside 8 hours for brain rape. After that i'll probably get a sandwich or something.

@Tryforce - Thanks man, I definately 'studied anatomy' last night ;)

@JP - Arrr, testing minion! Fank j00. I still watch your AMV from time to time :eek:

@Shiyo - Cheers :3

@Nabeshin - If only the 24 hour licencing had come into effect in time, they close around 2am here, which was perfect for a 9am lecture. Goddamn existing time, why you gotta be like that -_-

@Ness - The pubs down here aren't all that great, I miss Birmingham. Come down some time, theres a club that's like 6 clubs. It has a techno bar and an 80's disco and stuff too! Also if you could fix my IRC while you're here that would totally rule, I miss #esf ;_;

@Grega - Strippers eh? Sounds like a plan, as long as he brings female strippers, and you bring real booze, not that damn paper booze...it's made of paper you know =P

@Walmart Security - Thank ye very much, kindly appreciated o/

@Saiyan_Overlord - THEN SELL YOUR KIDNEYS. Or just one. You'll grow it back in twenty years or so and i'll thank you for it o_o

@Cold Steel - How dare you mix me up with that beta tester/leader of BTL! I...need to sit down for a minute. Everyone mixes us up, i'll take it as a compliment :yes:

@Davidskiwan - Thanks, drinks are cheap here, god bless Sundays and Mondays. You gotta come down here some time too, we'll hit the town o/

@Gir - I don't think I can meet you drink-for-drink yet, but come down here and i'll be willing to give you a run for your money. Also I need to introduce you to this guy. His name is also Lee! I was shocked too. Unfortunatley my evening was pretty much undocumented by cameras, but there's a few. But they're all yellow and weird. Still, I got to come home to this (courtesy of my flatmates):

/incentive

@Synth - I can't get Xbox Live here, let alone buy a next-gen console, but I heartily appreciate the offer. Rawk! (Also i'm not sure if you still do it, but i've taken up a course in Tae Kwon Do, like Hwoarang).

@Wheres_ - I hardly ever see you on MSN anymore, but thanks for the present...kinda O_O I didn't get into the same 3-girls-in-a-bathroom situation as you but i'm working on it: and the motivation alone is present enough.

Thank you all, you guys rawk!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday, you old bastard :smile:

Hope you didnt get TOO drunk with those girls, who KNOWS what might of happened ;/

Dont worry, you'll get a horribly disfigured present from me as all the rest. Just give me some time

Edit: Here ya go, hope you enjoy my presents. Everyone else seems to :)

And a second, showing my <3 for joo!

And this is NOT for the weak stomached :p

Hope you <3 it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom