Best answers
Magus said:
I think he quit NG a loooong time ago.
Damn. x_x

And Magus, it's really weird not seeing you with your Zelda sig.. @_@;

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah i quit it :x, the last issue was released 2 months before the site was last updated =\

Best answers
doesn't look like you would restart it? huh? pretty sad...... i like it sooo much ;)

you have to restart! think about the fans! ;) :laff:

what shall Shiyojin Rommyu and i do without dbng?! ;)

Best answers
why dont the ppl from the esf forums who do art or something start up a dbz manga togiver that way u gets lots of input and so on plus its not 2 much stress on the one drawer just a suggestion

zAS

Best answers
mf29 said:
dude first of all dont double post and second of all this is what u said , GT has been out and ur saying noone has heard of GT , come on now , stay on topic Zas
Hey Sily Billy,

a) I didn't double post
b) I was using SARCASM... maybe you've heard about it? Nah... doubt it! (Oh wait, that was sarcasm again! Was it?)
c) I'm right on topic, so STFU.

And BTW, let me quote something that Pain said:

Rogue moderating. Don't.

If you'd like to point out behavior in a thread you feel is inappropriate you can PM a mod, or just wait. Do not make comments as above, and do not try to correct another user as above.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a difference between actual AF (precious little of which you'll find online); and photoshopped images called AF. Most of them are existing images from DB/Z/GT that have been photoshopped, be it colour changes for new SSJ levels, or splicing of characters for fantasy Fusions. There is also 'AF' fanart (hand-drawn) that isn't by Studio Tomita that you can find.

EDIT: Dave if you're not going to finish DB:NG, can you please tell us the plot/story from there :] What happens after Vegeta beats Broly?

zAS

Best answers
Ravendust said:
There's a difference between actual AF (precious little of which you'll find online); and photoshopped images called AF. Most of them are existing images from DB/Z/GT that have been photoshopped, be it colour changes for new SSJ levels, or splicing of characters for fantasy Fusions. There is also 'AF' fanart (hand-drawn) that isn't by Studio Tomita that you can find.

EDIT: Dave if you're not going to finish DB:NG, can you please tell us the plot/story from there :] What happens after Vegeta beats Broly?
Could anyone post some pics? Or a link?

Best answers
i would like to see the handdrwan manga, too....
does anybody has a link or something?!

but it's japanese, isn't it.. and i don't really undertsand that langauge :laff:
but i although would like to see it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: goku disappeared at the end of gt, remember? he became one with the dragon and therefore imortal

scince its hella old now my drawing is a hell of a lot better these days too :x

I wud write out the rest of the story... but i cant remember some of it, and it gets rather complicated, so eh, nobody but me will ever know mwhahahaha! >;o

Best answers
@mf29
maybe he would have come later for killing the badguy, cause nobody but him is able to do that.... only david knows about it, maybe he will tell it to us...

@Ravendust
i looked at the pics in google, too... but i thought someone would maybe know the "real" af.... so the fanfic from japan...... i would like to see that.. these pics in google (selfdrawn or photoshoped) has everybody senn, i guess

Best answers
ouh..... he just posted ^^

@david
and there is no chance for continuing drawing dbng?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and you doubled posted because? dont double post just edit

Best answers
lol dude stop trying to be a mod, rouge modding is not allowed far enough if u were going to say something else but just posting dont double posting = no no

anyways back on topic, i though ur mag was good david but how could borli beat vegeta even just a bit he is ssj4 and borli is weaker then buu but i dont know the full story meh

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they were all spawned with a similar technique to how cell had miniture versions, meaning their powerlevel was governed by inctura and he made them all as equal as he could possibly get them to their opponents power. See, inctura is alot more powerful than you see in the manga as far as it got. I got the name inctura from some latin translator, meaning combined, but i changed it a little to make it sound better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well DBNG powns DBAF XD

I read it a while ago and i must say its great XD

As for AF all i saw was fake.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
real goku said:
i looked at the pics in google, too... but i thought someone would maybe know the "real" af.... so the fanfic from japan...... i would like to see that.. these pics in google (selfdrawn or photoshoped) has everybody senn, i guess
There are no "real" AF mangas or fan-fic mangas based on Dragon Ball AF. The only thing that is remotely close is the episode and saga summaries (you have no idea how terrible they were made up) not to mention the pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom