The Dragonball AF series?

Best answers
ya so there is a difference, dbx = fan comic and dbxxx = hentai but if u want this thead dead just ask a mod to close it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok ill admit your right but i dont want to spam to make my server close .... just now on every just post about af and such

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MC said:
The reason why there is no Dragon Ball AF is due to Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z) did not like how Funimation messed up with Dragon Ball GT.
FUNimation didn't mess up GT, they only dubbed it. GT's failings lie in it's poor (and frequently contradictary) story, lacklustre fighting scenes and boring characters; not voices. It was Toei's fault, Toriyama had very little input and FUNi, of course, had none.

Watch it in japanese with subtitles, it's just as bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
mf29 said:
ok my thread is killed again... much thanks for info
Your thread seems to die frequently... and repeatedly... and yet it still isnt dead.

Best answers
Toriyama did do 5 dragonball inspired gag mangas that where poking fun at his work called Majin Neko Z (looks like buu but with cat ears). buu , goku and Vegita make apperances in one of the manga each.

zAS

Best answers
Yeah, after Akira Toriyama finished DBZ, his lame son did a series called Dragon Ball GT... You guys probably haven't heard about it (lol). Seriously, you asked for a badly-made sequel to Dragon Ball Z? Well which one is more official than DBGT?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
frsrblch said:
Your thread seems to die frequently... and repeatedly... and yet it still isnt dead.
uhh my thread is now immortal

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zAS said:
Yeah, after Akira Toriyama finished DBZ, his lame son did a series called Dragon Ball GT... You guys probably haven't heard about it (lol). Seriously, you asked for a badly-made sequel to Dragon Ball Z? Well which one is more official than DBGT?
What the hell are you talking about? Toriyama's son didn't make GT, Toei did.

GT is real in that it's been licenced and released by Toei, AF is 'real' in that it's a doujinshi, but it hasn't been licenced and it has nothing to do with Toei or Toriyama. It's just a fanfic by Studio Tomita.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zAS said:
hah cant believe you said that, DBGT has been out in the US since like 2 yrs ago

zAS

Best answers
GT is real in that it's been licenced and released by Toei, AF is 'real' in that it's a doujinshi, but it hasn't been licenced and it has nothing to do with Toei or Toriyama. It's just a fanfic by Studio Tomita.
Whatever... GT still sux...

mf29 said:
hah cant believe you said that, DBGT has been out in the US since like 2 yrs ago
DBGT as been out here in Spain for 4 years, so whats your point?

When I said "You guys probably haven't heard about it" I WAS BEING IRONIC!!!! Duh...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
zAS said:
dude first of all dont double post and second of all this is what u said , GT has been out and ur saying noone has heard of GT , come on now , stay on topic Zas

Best answers
mf29 said:
dude first of all dont double post and second of all this is what u said , GT has been out and ur saying noone has heard of GT , come on now , stay on topic Zas
uhh he didnt double post lol and i thot i read AF somewhere hmmmmm.. i cant seemt to remeber where

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF isn't real. It's fan-made. I wish people would stop being dumbasses and fall for it. It's so old already.

Best answers
it isn't even fan"made" or is it? I've never seen a whole manga or soemthing.. just a few pictures..... but not even very good ones... and on every website alwys the same ones...

maybe in japan, but i don't even think over there.... just these fanmade pics...

but i would like to know who started that rumors... cause, af is in the web for a very long time now, and it's shure, that it is just a fanfic, and there are still so many people who ask for it, and still so many people who belive that it is real..... :laff: respect to the guy who invented dbaf! ;) :laff:

Best answers
@Davidskiwan

i just have been taken a look at it...

i like it very much.. but there are only 4 volumes.... i wolud like to jnow how it goes on.. but the last update has been in january 2004 :(

but i just have seen, that you are the drawer!? if it is so.. will there be new ones.. if ther will be new ones, i will read them all.. the drawing is just so great.. and i like the badguy and the ideas of gokan and teck and just everything!!!!!

but, that's not the topic of the thread... let's start a new thread about dbng and make some promotion for the manga in the forum, i think there will be a lot of people who like it as much as me......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom