The Dragonball AF series?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok we all know that the creater of DBZ doesnt work on it anymore but is there something else coming ?.. is this a comic book ? post your opinions and stuff

lol i picked this picture up too

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF was made by fans. They just edited pictures. theres no comic or series, it doesnt exist.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol you just killed my thread.... o well thanks for the info

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I find it highly irritating when people take AF seriously.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I wouldn't hold your breath on there being any more DragonBall series. It's a lot older than you might think, you'd have seen something by now.

From what I've collected, "DragonBall AF" is just a collection of fanart. Some of the drawings closely follow Toriyama's style (while some are just horrible Photoshop edits) so some people were convinced that it was Toriyama's work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol a double stab to the thread.. thanks for the info also

Best answers
ya there was a big hype about ppl saying a new series of Dragonball is going to be show called AF but as they said it was just people combinding weird stuff togiver like ssj5 and so on

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok my thread has like a grave now ...... but thanks again

Best answers
a grave huh? what kind of grave, a nice one? is it pretty, scary

yes i really am board enough to talk about graves

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's called 'doujinshi', which is basically unofficial and unlicenced fan-made manga. The group responsible for the AF doujinshi is called Studio Tomita. Obviously it'll never be released outside a japanese market and there'll never be a translated version or anime (unless it's done by some dedicated fans).

99% of AF images you'll find on Google are photoshopped, but there are some decent drawn ones you can find, such as the SSJ5 Goku you posted. There's also a SSJ4 Gohan, but that's impossible (because he's not a pure-blood).

Anyway...there is no 'AF series', for more info on hillarious prank that spawned a net craze, go here: http://www.eden.rutgers.edu/~vegex/guides/rumors/

AF = April Fools :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are SO many ssj 5s 6s and 7s out there its ridiculous and o yea ..... my thread went to heaven in back XD

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I heard there was a Dragon ball X or something aswell. I dont think that there should be any more dragon ball series, it sort of lost the feel with Cell saga.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ohh cool man u revived my thread..... but DBX is like a website with XXX material

Best answers
with me i lost intrest really with dbz though the whole android saga but the buu saga got me back into just cuz bull is cool

*EDIT EDIT* No its DBXXX

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok DBX and DBXXX isnt really a diference... lets stay on topic here

Best answers
ya cuz DBX is this:

and well i dont need to tell u what the dbxxx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude that isnt real it is just a picture "put together" i saw that once roaming on websites

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What is the point of this thread? There was no series created after Dragon Ball GT and there are no plans on changing that. Sure you might find those pictures when you should realize every anime, show, movie, etcetera have fan-made content which sometimes resembles the real thing.

The reason why there is no Dragon Ball AF is due to Akira Toriyama (creator of Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z) did not like how Funimation messed up with Dragon Ball GT, plus Akira Toriyama hated working on the Dragon Ball Z series as he was forced to do an episode a week.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok my thread is killed again... much thanks for info

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom