The Dragonball AF series?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AF is just a FanFic type thing. Well Me and My SSJ4 team Added Some AF stuff in our Plugin such as SSJ4 Gohan and SSJ4 Trunks ... SSJ4 Gotenks .... SSJ4 Gothan ( Trunks Gohan Fusion) and abit more.

Best answers
it's a pitty, that there are no real mangas from fans.......... but the pics and the story i've read since now is all bull****... i don't even understand why everybody is so hot about AF... so.. anyway......... i think even in 10 years there will still be people who ask for AF...... :laff:

Best answers
well like i said in couple posts back could always start up a dbz manga would be fun to and im all for it, i might complane less also lol but im not 2 good wiv story lines or anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have my own made up magna right now buts its not the the net or anything just pencil and paper

Best answers
hey mf29

if you have even made the work drawing it, you should make a website and put the mangas into the web.. it would be a pitty if nobody but you and your friends takes a look at it, wouldn't it?!

it doesn't have to be colored, of course.. just scan the pieces of paper and let photoshop work on it.....

if the mangas are on, you ghave to tell us.. i would like to take a look at it...

i like drawn fanfics.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom