Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty damned cool

• OMFG THIS MOVIE RULEZ!!1!!!11

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Warning: This thread might contain spoilers.

The Devil's Rejects, what's your opinion about it?

Yes, I saw this movie last night with my friend, who claimed it was the sickest movie ever.

Personally, I think it...really sucked. I was hoping for a kind of scary movie, but god. A bunch of hillbillies on the loose? Basically it was a movie with naked girls and killing, normally my kind of movie, but it was just retarded.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If Sheri Moon was even HALF naked in that movie I would saw off my own leg to see it.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Not going to see it. After I saw it was directed by Rob Zombie I knew it would suck. House of 1000 corpses was his other movie he did and it was horrible. All his movies are is a bunch of gore (which I think was his intention, not really wanting some uber plot, just hacking and slashing) I'm just not a fangoria kind of person though.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wanted to see it, to see what had happened after the events of House 1000 corpses. It really pissed me off how the family got away with it, I just want to see them have consequences in this one. I don't plan on seeing it in theatres, probably on DVD though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom