The "Declaration of Done" Thread

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, so I borrowed this idea from a friend of mine who did this last year. Since it's that time of year when students start getting ready for a bit of a break, and the for others it's just good holiday time or something, post what you're "done" with. This can be "ZOMG Done with classes, pwn!" or just something cool you've accomplished lately.

I just finished finals, and good god am I happy about it! Had a good finals schedule for the first time in my 5 1/2 years at college. 1 more semester and I'll be sitting on a Biology BS and Japanese BA! Um, woot?!

-Karrde-

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Im done with school. Well I hope Im done with school, I'll only find out on the 29th if Im really done.

Best answers
I've beaten... well actually scared someone so much that they literally stopped talking to me. But he harrassed me so I guess I completed Number 1 on my list

Number 2: Throw a trash can at someone :/

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Wensday is the last day of classes for me, then I get off for the holiday break.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Friday is my last day -_-. Damn Long Island....damn it to hell.

I got a 98 average (overall grade) without cracking open any books. How'd I do homework you ask? Take a guess.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh no. I copied other people's homework (Only if it was textbook work. I wrote my own essays). I don't believe in doing nonsense work. Tests are always easy as hell (No, I'm not in any remedial classes; honors and AP all the way baby) so I never had to worry about them.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Aka he copies his homework and cheats off of some asian kid in his classes on tests.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheating on tests is moronic. And most of the asian kids sit by the wall with their calculators (No offense, but this is what they really do, including holding their calculators).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am done school. Unless a massive-fight-at-school-on-Monday counts as normal school.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Done with my first half year at college? o/

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o/ done... but gotta work on a commission for monday D:

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm so ****ing done with all the ****ing projects at school. They're driving me nuts, and I barely have time left for other things. If this wasn't my last year, I'd quit.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm done with school, now it's time for non-stop relaxation. Woo ya!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I finished all my finals, and I am finally finished with Psych 104. Psych 104, what a waste of my time and money.

I think I have non-stop drinking, gaming and guitar love-making on my holiday schedule. I finished my last final the morning of the 16th and I havent thought since.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hearby declare that I have just finished my December finals! I wouldn't have thought that 4 exams would be so demanding, but that's university for you.

Finally, I can focus on the holidays :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom