• John Dalton - Unreal Tournament 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gordon Freeman - Half-Life/Half-Life 2

• Caleb - Blood/Blood 2

• Duke Nukem - Duke Nukem series

• Other - (I couldn't think of others... post)

• Total voters
Best answers
bah, the doom marine pwned people in a rather pixely and easy hell. and he had guns. gordon had to hit people w/ a crowbar

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, I almsot forgot about this topic, What are you talking about Gordon had guns too you know :p Also, Konoko probably would've been a good person to put on there, she has got some moves and **** but still wasn't in an FPS Shooters.

Best answers
Are you all crazy? Duke Nukem people! He has kick ass punchlines, he looks bad ass with big AND small guns, and he kills mutated walking pigs! mutated walking pigs!!! how the hell can you beat that?

Best answers
Heh, well, personally for anyone to be "king" of anything, they need a name other than "Doom Marine" or "Quake Marine", such as "Gordon" or "Duke Nukem".

Its obvious who the deathmatch king is, its Gordon. Duke comes in a close second, because he kicks ass.

Crowbar > You

Best answers
Come On!
DUKE NUKEM ownez them all...the doom marine is boring...the quake marine too,they have no cool punchlines:)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yah, I must say, Duke Nukem is the king.

"Hi, I'm Duke Nukem *insert kickass punch-line that leaves everyone speechless.*"
"Hi, I'm the Doom Marine."

omg, pwnt.

Best answers
for you to be cool, you have to have a name other than generic doom marine #002. And yes, I know gordon had guns eventually, but he was not a triggerhappy marine with a huge shotgun

Best answers
And yes, I know gordon had guns eventually, but he was not a triggerhappy marine with a huge shotgun
Correct, he was a trigger happy scientist with a normal sized shotgun (along with virtually every other semi realistic weapon around)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Caleb had some pretty cool lines, not just Duke Nukem ya know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom