The DBZ mod

Best answers
Where do i DL the dbz mods and the DBZ models guys? i want supersayion 3 or 4 goku also with ssj 1 plzzz help i don't know where to DL the one with the hp ki power bost and power lvl.I think i have the VERY old one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, well I think you're talking about the beta version of ESF, aren't ya? Well, currently the team is still working on the beta and they don't have a release date yet. The version you have downloaded is Alpha 2.0, the latest one available to the public. You'll just have to wait for the beta, then every character will have 1 transformation, and lots of other cool stuff will be implemented.

By the way, you posted this in the wrong section, this should go in Newbie Central.

*MOVED*

Best answers
lol hehe sorry then :) thx for the help i know about the alpha wish they would upgrade on alpha too

Banned
Banned
Best answers
Its a process that takes time, my friend.

Believe me.....the wait WILL be worth it.
I've recently had the opportunity to get my hands on the beta..
And..

Well..
You'll see when they get around to releasing it :D

Best answers
If you just want new models, there are a lot around. Red saiyan has models that you can use if you really want to.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
change models to ssj when you turn turbo on

ultrassj_vegeta

U
Originally posted by DBZChouSu
from the mother ****ing site u dumb ass
harsh mate harsh.. chill man.. chill.....

just download stuff from red saiyan.. theres quite a few fan sites.. or u cud make a request of ppl who model and animate for fun....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom