The DBZ character's will

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
When you control a character in ESF, it is a complete puppet to your commands. This is good however sometimes it can be a little annoying that the character is too much of a mindless drone.

For example, if one player shoots a kii blast at the other, the other then dodges it and carries on as if it has the memory span of a goldfish.

Now i am not asking for the characters RPG history, just for the character to recognise that kii blast coming towards him just by the tilt of his head maybe or something to make us feel like the dbz character wants us to control him/her. Let's face it none of us likes to take anyone's freedom away whether it be an ant or a human being.

So why don't we make it as if the DBZ character's enjoy being controlled? get me?

WHOES WITH ME!!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Not I says the fly.
Not I says the cat.

That idea essentially seems okay to me....but the way you worded it seemed soooo creepy xD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Put it to you like this. Play it like you play Half-life. You are the character you are playing as. Whatever you want to do is what he is doing. Taunt animations would be something to show they do have their own personality.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Noo essentially that won't work, why pretend to play someone your not?

Sure it could work for abit, but that model breaks in tense situations.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What you are asking of is too much work for too little gain. During an intense battle, hardly anyone would be looking at their character's head or any other part for that matter. Had the it been a AAA Development team with fund available to them, then yes, those little details do matter, but little mod dev team, its far too much work.

I WANT A PICTURE NAME
Banned
Best answers
There's no need for this feature in ESF:F it's great just as it is and we want the game to be released as soon as possible.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or you could look at the radar and see a blue dot heading your way and you know its a KI attack and you best move.

That aside pretending to be someone you are not is the whole point of video games. Especially the RPG titles. YOU become the character, YOUR will becomes its will, YOUR decisions become its decisions. See a pattern there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom