Best answers
I forget the name of the map with the lava, but there need to be more mapps with inherint dangers in them just to spice up the battles. For example, have a mountain pass with automated beam cannon turrets, like the ones that guard the Red Ribbon Army base in DB, that shoot indiscriminantly at people. Thus adding an extra flare, and challenge, to combat.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think it would be really easy to put in mosters and besides it wouldnt add any spice to the battles it would just get annoying

Best answers
i would have to disagree hibiki, on the lasst bit

fighting in the air, with guns firings expolsions left and right, it would keep people moving and doing meele, it would rock

i can imagen it right now, flying, its night time, u start to fly forward, and then BANG, the guns start going off bullets and shells start flying passed u and getting closer, then u start flying with turbo dogdeing left and right, up and down, and then u ment an other fighter, u start to meele, u have to keep moving, only stoping for 3 second to charge up, then your at it again, he starts to charge an attack, and Bang he is hit by a shell and knocked down

u cant amite that wouldnt be mad, but thinking for it, my descrision would too hard to do, si, now im down

Best answers
Dude, I didn't even think of random enemies! It would be funny as hell to get shot down by an X-wing fighter in the middle of an air duel. Of course, that's just me. Most people would find it irritating if a Tie fighter kamakazed them in the top of the head.;D I was thinking more along the lines of environmental dangers. Like having to fight around an erupting volcano, or a gaming mode where you have to kill your enemy before the planet blows up and everyone gets one life.

Best answers
Yeah enemies like those dudes on friezas ship or cyba men. It would be AWESOME. I cant believe the fun. It would be like bots though. Somebody would have to make the ai more quick to respond etc and more hard to kill. It would be great. Imagine. once you killed an enemy you got another one on ur back. and plus you got real ppl fighting alongside you or against you and each team could have their own monsters like when the saiyins use those pills for the cyba men. OMG THIS HAS POSSIBILITIES.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, I'd find it funny to be fighting over the death star or something and having stuff shooting at me :p

-Karrde-

Best answers
put still bots that look like gun turrets that cant move or fly only rotate and aim that use piccolo's eye laser as an attack

Best answers
Good idea about Piccolos laser eyes and mabie some smaller ones that fire Ki blasts would be cool

Fighting with hazards would be cool!!!

mabie if u ad like a Giser that shoots up every now and then or add affects to the lava so bits fly up and hit players!!

Just random ideas !

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom