HM, nice!! Night +water and beam, epic :>
Good potw!
Interesting, yes!

Last edited:
2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Goku looks kinda asian. Well more asian than he should be.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He isn't Asian. He's a member of the master race, a people who long for and excel in combat, who have a blood lust that can never be satiated and a desire to subjugate races and cripple and control foreign lands because it is their manifest destiny. Given enough time and the right motivation, they ascend, becoming ubermensch, symbolized by their blonde hair and blue eyes. Saiyans are the Nazi ideal internalized by America. Their ki powers are our science, their kames are our nukes.

Also, the base of the kame is way too large, and the entire beam is way too bright. You can barely see on a night map, so I expect it to be worse on a day map.

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
pffff don't listen to zeonix!!!!! :D

In my opinion it's perfect *.*

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Oh Oh, by any chance can we get a pic that has the Graphics at max and the anti-aliasing max out please ?

That would be awesome!. Also nice pic I really love the Night & day system but that Kamehameha way to bright.

Best answers
the beam should be bigger and the end of the beam should be smaller. that would be better

Best answers
what the ****?! beam is way to small for such a start!!! when i would play that (we all know we never get to) but if! i play normally in 3rd person....with such a beamstart....you wouldnt be able to see anything...

Best answers
The beam is NOT "too bright" imo. In the show the beams always tend to illuminate the darkness.

I just hope the beams are much thicker than that. Kamehameha shouldn't look like a dodonpa ray unless it was quickly fired without charging by a low PL character.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the show, you're not the one aiming where the beam goes. If I can't see what I'm aiming at because the light produced by the beam is blinding me, I'm just not going to use the beams at all. Is the purpose to rely solely on an auto lock where you slide your reticle over the opponent and have it home in? Probably not. Everything about this game is insanely bright, so when my screen is flashing the light of a million exploding suns, it makes actually, you know, playing the game more difficult than it needs to be.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fear not. The camera system is for that exact purpose. m

We have a zoom out effect that happens when you shoot the beam, so you can see just fine past it :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Until we see an uninterrupted gameplay video, you're just making things up.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Yer not to sound like an ******* that wants everything, I agree with Zeon we need some kind of proof or something I don't know maybe a live stream?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom