[Old PotW] The curve beam

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THINKS CANT BE FOUR HALVES, ZEO. STOP MAKING FUN OF MY BEST FRIEND.
This coming from the guy who's 1/3 chinese, 1/3 cat, 1/3 jinx, 1/3 beard, 9/16s dinosaur and 70% water :rolleyes:

Why did u just read this?
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
:D Guys calm down and smoke some weed ^^ (y) :yes:
btw zeo I never saw an maths genious like you, you have to explain me how u came to this result :D :laff:

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow... Community here is just "brilliant". I'm leaving. Bye.
Yeah, it really is. I'd take wit over whiny impatient idiots any day. Pz broski.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright, enough offtopicness.

Keep it cool.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Well scaling the beam would not actually fix beams. Beam thickness is measured by how much power is put into it. Actually there are more variables that should be count in but lets say this is general one to clear the picture for you . There are several cases in show where you can study how its done.

Regards

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So I was wondering how hard it is to hit someone with the beams. How close do they have to be to the person to do damage. I was also wondering with the melee system, how your attacks will react near an enemy. Like if you are a certain distance from them, does it home you in on them? I feel it would be annoying to chase after someone at high speed to attack only to pass them by. Alternatively having to slow down constantly to be able to melee would be a bit less immersive. I assume there's probably a good system to balance it. I just have never played and am curious how the final version is planned to work.

Legerdemain Cheese Spread
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Are you freak'n Bob Marley? We don't need to smoke weed to calm down. Saying: "Calm down" actually does the opposite for many people (including me).
Bro, just calm down and smoke some weed.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is a very nice picture, the glow and the reflection on the water really makes it complete and more of a realistic looking. :D

Best answers
you guys are doing a great damn super damn damn job. I will wait no matter how long it takes. Good luck btw

NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you freak'n Bob Marley? We don't need to smoke weed to calm down. Saying: "Calm down" actually does the opposite for many people (including me).
He said calm down AND smoke some weed, suggesting that calming down isn't necessarily associated with smoking weed, just that he suggests you do that, too. For whatever reason.

Though I think you should smoke some weed to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom