the computer

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The rage 128 is in the same class as the TNT 2.
(Pre- Geforce).
I would recommend, upgrading your ram to atleast 512Mb and upgrading that graphics card to something newer but basic like the Radeon x1300 or Geforce 7300 at least. (Make sure its AGP not PCI-E).
But then again, being an OLDER Pentium 4, I cant help but think you may have a system with Rambus RDRAM which is expensive.

Best answers
Buy a new computer. Even one of those crappy e-machines at a place like Walmart would kick the **** out of yours.

Best answers
hey thats not nice (infact thats bang out of order) and aslong as my computer can play dbz esf, i dont think that you will be in any condission to tell me what to do!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think Upgrading would be pretty clever here.
You should just buy a new computer instead ( or if being more in to computers, build one ), it'll get cheaper in the end than purchasing some little components, and you get better performance of course.

--

If you're really interested in playing esf with that rig, go for it.
I don't know if it will run smoothly, but at least in 10 - 40 fps with 1.2.
If you're planning on playing 1.3, you're out of luck, i think.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
The rage 128 is in the same class as the TNT 2.
(Pre- Geforce).
I would recommend, upgrading your ram to atleast 512Mb and upgrading that graphics card to something newer but basic like the Radeon x1300 or Geforce 7300 at least. (Make sure its AGP not PCI-E).
But then again, being an OLDER Pentium 4, I cant help but think you may have a system with Rambus RDRAM which is expensive.

EMachines? Wallmart?
You mean Kmart and mercury computers, which have the craptastic celeron 2.2 gigger, 512mb of ram and Intel Extremely crap graphics? o_O
Or Target Mercury machines with the Via C3 2000+ 512mb blah blah?

hey thats not nice (infact thats bang out of order) and aslong as my computer can play dbz esf, i dont think that you will be in any condission to tell me what to do!!!!
We aren't' just trying to help :) sorry if it came across that way though

Best answers
EMachines? Wallmart?
You mean Kmart and mercury computers, which have the craptastic celeron 2.2 gigger, 512mb of ram and Intel Extremely crap graphics? o_O
Or Target Mercury machines with the Via C3 2000+ 512mb blah blah?
No, I mean the crappy American crap computers, not the crappy Australian crap computers. BTW, you quoted the wrong post.
SSMike31 said:
It may sound harsh, but it's true. Don't waste money on upgrades for a computer that can't keep up with what you give it, when you could be putting it towards a "new" computer.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
No, I mean the crappy American crap computers, not the crappy Australian crap computers. BTW, you quoted the wrong post.It may sound harsh, but it's true. Don't waste money on upgrades for a computer that can't keep up with what you give it, when you could be putting it towards a "new" computer.
lmao, I did to, my bad, But pinching/borrowing parts from friends work :p
And if it is only going to cost something like 10 bucks to upgrade it to do what ya need I don't see the issue.
ANYTHING is better than a Rage 128 Pro! Its slower than a TNT2!

Edit: I'm even willing to donate a Geforce 2 MX400 :p

Best answers
??? sorry i dont speak computer how can you donate it when we are so far apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom