The Characters

Best answers
WHY ARE THE CHARACTERS SMALL?.... and WILL THERE EVER BE FUSIONS Like when 2 ppl FUSE...Like GOKU and VEGETA... they become Vegetto or Gogetto.. and both of them can use there own fused model.............

think about it . then u will understand

Best answers
What do you mean small? You mean like early forms like just ssj no ssj2? Well its basicly because its a BETA not the final, so this means its not all done and there will be many more characters in the later versions so just be patient and wait for the new models.

Best answers
but i don't think you will be able to fuse cos one seprate or both in one cos that would be weird

Best answers
yea ok whats your e-mail address (msn) and you can with lots of DBZ stuff on thx :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, use PMs for stuff like that!! And, the characters are small because everything was scaled down to be 1/4 the original size!! This makes it so u can have bigger, better maps!!

Best answers
I STILL THINK THEY NEED TO BE like at least 1/2 the sze if what u said is TRUE

Best answers
sorry totally forgot about PM sorry never happen again sorry again(once u get his delete it if u could)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MuRdA! Jesus McChrist, the models look FINE & they are better @ this size because it allows mappers to make larger looking maps.

Best answers
the way everything looks is FINE so LEAVE IT or i will be forced to own you!!

also, characters shouldnt be able to fuse for two reasons
1) who would have control over the new character?
2) its not out of the DBZ series (SERIES) and i think they are only (or should only) include stuff from the series

:D:D

Best answers
if u fuse and let both ppl use a fused version, it will not make sense in DB world... its a good idea, but its too sad for the other guy that wastes his pl to do that and end up with nothing... if they both have control... it'd be tooooo complicated

Best answers
they fuse heaps in the series...
do they really? my mistake :(
must be the episodes which havent screened in this damn backwards country yet :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom