The Chappelle Theory

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The third season is going to air. They've shown promos for it on Last Laugh 05.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

*Warning, the language in this video can be strong at points. If you've seen chappelle before, you know exactly what I mean. Viewer discretion is advised.*

http://www.chappellecenter.com/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've seen the promo at Last Laugh 2005, Can't wait to see it, but my brother says there were only going to 4 episodes of the season.

I read all the whole theory and hope it is not true, that some of the greatest black celebrities would be involved in such a thing, but some things some rediculous, such as Chappelle waking up to a gun point to his head.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personally, I believed the theory. But that's just me. Scary stuff, though. I can't imagine what Dave could have been feeling if it really is true. And I can't wait to see season 3. I'm Rick James *****!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For the record, Dave Chappelle is the man.

Onto the actual topic, I can't see this being true since there is going to be a season 3. If it is true though, I'd do a skit about it if I were him. Heh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's true I give him props for having the balls to fight back by realeasing more but he had to stop because his family was in danger. If this is true poor man.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If any of that is true, then wtf? Thats just as bad as white supremacists burning crosses on your lawn.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
" On Tuesday, while watching an episode of the Oprah Winfrey show, Chappelle recalled being completely stunned when Winfrey turned to the camera in the middle of interviewing Tom Cruise and said "Dave Chappelle, you should be ashamed of yourself for airing that *****rs sketch on your show this week, I'm going to make sure you never work in Hollywood again."

The image, allegedly taped by Winfrey, and transmitted to Chappelle's house under the direction of Robert L. Johnson who called in some favors with Chappelle's local affiliate station manager, terrified Chappelle. "

Yeah I'm not so sure about that. I don't know man, if he has legitimate sources and sound files he could share with us that'd be great, but I think he's just got an overactive imagination and is embelishing rumors he has overheard since the third seasons was canceled.

Best answers
... maybe he only did the 7 episodes like the "theory" stated but, he didnt cancel them, he's just going to let it air and that's it... i dunno i think i beleive the theory.

and btw... the other stand up he did... it was on like last night at midnight, it showed his fear's and stuff cause he was like "this is a horrible time to be a black star" i dont know when they did this bit but his paranoia had seemed to have gotten to him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you were him and that's true ? wouldn't you be paranoid? I sure as hell would be.

Best answers
i think the parania affect was part of thier plan... hell they could have drugged him once and the rest could have all been in his mind...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I agree with Sonic, the guy does have a bit of imagination.

You know, Oprah looking at the camera and saying that in the middle of her studio, with the whole audience thing there, and nothing was said, while the secret organization of black guys transmit stuff to dave's house.

Best answers
Though it was a very entertaining read, to say the least, I'm going to have to agree with Sonic and Magus. I would say it's possible that people definatly would want to ruin his career because of the comedy he uses. However, when I read the part of Oprah showing up in Dave's house threatening his life, I almost laughed. That's just slighty farfetched.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's believable that the members of the Dark Knights or w/e would be less than happy about Chappelle's material. The rest...not so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom