The burning crusade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So a friend gave access to his beta account and I had to go around taking pictures.

I am playing a Draenei warrior and I have to say blizzard has done a good job with the lvling areas and the quests. Some of they quests are very fun and I cant wait to see what they do for outlands.

Best answers
nice pics. I found a video on google video that shows the whole Draenei and Blood elf starting area, plus all of Outland and some other place.

BTW Draenei females ROCK!

also, the confirmed street date for BC is jan 16th

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those images look great, but what exactly is the 3rd pic?

Best answers
no that aint the dark portal i don think. i think its part of the draenei building.....

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The third picture is from the bottum of the draenei capital. The blue thing is a new race called the Naru.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are like.... runes.... but theyre extinct living energy... things

they are important to the draenei.

id pick this up but i dont have an awsome computer atm...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That first pic looks great, arguably the best looking pic of WoW I've ever seen (Not that I play the game)

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My lady friend preordered this.
I don't see whats so special about it tbh.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to enjoy the fact that Outland will spur more World PvP, which is 10x more fun than any BG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wheres_warren said:
My lady friend preordered this.
I don't see whats so special about it tbh.
It's WoW. If they somehow changed the color of heroin, people would buy it, because it's an improvement on their addiction.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, you can get to level 70, that's a nice bonus for people that play WoW, then you have flying mounts, that's a nifty addition, a whole new continent. Sounds good to me.

Plus the guild I'm in will probably make everyone get it =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lvl 70 isn't a great thing, raiding guilds will need their players to level up, and getting to lvl 70 will take a ****load of time and effort.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Chris` said:
Well, you can get to level 70, that's a nice bonus for people that play WoW, then you have flying mounts, that's a nifty addition, a whole new continent. Sounds good to me.

Plus the guild I'm in will probably make everyone get it =/
10 levels...controllable gryphs in the outland.

that is TBC.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ness said:
lvl 70 isn't a great thing, raiding guilds will need their players to level up, and getting to lvl 70 will take a ****load of time and effort.
i really didnt find leveling that difficult... until like 59 when i was just anxious

just take it one level at a time.

i just went on raids in normal dungeons and i wnet through once, and saw how many bars i got out of 20 for experience...

then i rounded how much loot i would get per run, and how many bars per run, then i would just run the dungeon 4-6 times or so and gain a level, and a ton of loot.

you cant be doing that stupid farming crap unless its for a good item, or a dungeon quest

that will get you bored fast.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I suppose my main outlook is the fact that a place like Outland will force a lot of confrontations between Horde and Ally.

It will be like a PvP vid 24/7

Knowing that you'll have to prep at least 4-5 man teams to simply go to a zone, will be intense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
idk man i was really worried about the hellish ammount of camping that would be on both sides of the gate.

imagine 20 rogues ... level 70... with all new ways to cripple and stunlock you... and all you have for protection is your... uh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom