The Brothers Grimm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i just came back from seeing this movie with my lady companion. and its so freaking awsome XD i mean, theres just so much nonsense and humour =] i really enjoyed it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was definately a good movie in my eyes. Definately loved it.
Be forwarned, I'll be posting spoiler in white text, please don't quote my post:
I really wish it woud have had a sad ending though :( I was hoping the other brother was dead for good.

Best answers
All of my friends wanna go see it really bad, i didn't though, come to think of it, they might've seen it already. anyway, i cant get into that kinda stuff, I just seen Saw 2, that was pretty good, but for some reason the gore got me thinking about pain, kinda freaked me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
All of my friends wanna go see it really bad, i didn't though, come to think of it, they might've seen it already. anyway, i cant get into that kinda stuff, I just seen Saw 2, that was pretty good, but for some reason the gore got me thinking about pain, kinda freaked me out.
Just like me, but vice versa. I hella wanbted to see it but all my friends said Lets see somnething else!11!!

What a waste of a movie (forgotwhat else we saw), so how good was it?

Best answers
I didn't like it... at all...

I just felt it was an overall boring movie...... But I was also on the downside of my sugar rush that day...

Best answers
Ya, it's very old... o_O I didn't like it that much...it had to much randomness for my tast. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its just come out here, and i agree steel, i thought it would have been a better movie for that ending...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
yeah its just come out here, and i agree steel, i thought it would have been a better movie for that ending...
OMG. I'm offended. I am not STEEEL. lol j/k

Yeah, it just seemed so... Corny.

Best answers
i would go see it/dl it but im not sure something about it kinda puts me off

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom