The Brothers Grimm

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha i just came back from seeing this movie with my lady companion. and its so freaking awsome XD i mean, theres just so much nonsense and humour =] i really enjoyed it.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it was definately a good movie in my eyes. Definately loved it.
Be forwarned, I'll be posting spoiler in white text, please don't quote my post:
I really wish it woud have had a sad ending though :( I was hoping the other brother was dead for good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man, I soo wanna see it, but meh, no money X_x

Best answers
All of my friends wanna go see it really bad, i didn't though, come to think of it, they might've seen it already. anyway, i cant get into that kinda stuff, I just seen Saw 2, that was pretty good, but for some reason the gore got me thinking about pain, kinda freaked me out.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Walmart Security said:
All of my friends wanna go see it really bad, i didn't though, come to think of it, they might've seen it already. anyway, i cant get into that kinda stuff, I just seen Saw 2, that was pretty good, but for some reason the gore got me thinking about pain, kinda freaked me out.
Just like me, but vice versa. I hella wanbted to see it but all my friends said Lets see somnething else!11!!

What a waste of a movie (forgotwhat else we saw), so how good was it?

Best answers
Oh, sorry man, i thought we were still having our little conversation. Umm, yeah... please continue.

Best answers
I didn't like it... at all...

I just felt it was an overall boring movie...... But I was also on the downside of my sugar rush that day...

Best answers
Jease, poor kid thats probably older than me, sugar hangovers suck ass, bigtime.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HAHAH the movie is old. Its gonna be out on DVD soon in USA. Did it just come to theatres for you guys?

Best answers
Ya, it's very old... o_O I didn't like it that much...it had to much randomness for my tast. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah its just come out here, and i agree steel, i thought it would have been a better movie for that ending...

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
yeah its just come out here, and i agree steel, i thought it would have been a better movie for that ending...
OMG. I'm offended. I am not STEEEL. lol j/k

Yeah, it just seemed so... Corny.

Best answers
i would go see it/dl it but im not sure something about it kinda puts me off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)