the boy from the future...

Best answers
again!i have been revamping my old one with almost everything new.polycount is 2600.credits go to reckoning of fire for the render

Best answers
still.. :D but the line of his pants lower ^^ then it's damn good :D

Best answers
The rope that holds the sword should be a little closer to the body.

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He needs more waist.

Best answers
This model is really great, but his eyes is big but maybe because it's not skinned yet. Is this model for ESF 1.2.3 because all of the Saiyan models in there is really good except for Trunks.

Best answers
X-boy said:
Is this model for ESF 1.2.3 because all of the Saiyan models in there is really good except for Trunks.
there is this 1 damn good trunks model.. just search esf-world.. it should be there :]

Best answers
Yes the Ned Trunks is great but 2 Trunks is better than 1. Btw thanks man I really appreciate your help.

I notice one again he's jacket sleeves is short but it's really not a big deal.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His eyes seem a bit too lowered on his face. The shows need to be more rounded... they look compressed

Best answers
nice work bra im not really good at criting models but in my head its a job well done

Best answers
finally another good trunks on the way :laff: . now if only someone would make a bojack normal and ssj trunks i guarantee alot more people would pick him hust for those models ;) .

anyway doin great so far sleeves of the jacket should be longer and baggier a little his jacket now looks kindas tight but its good so far

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
His waist still could be lowered, or the position of the belt. It looks like it's around his abs rather than his waist, giving him a huge amount of crotch. Can we see a few closeups of the face?

Dan, is there a particular reason your sig takes up 2 pages o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Dan, is there a particular reason your sig takes up 2 pages o_o
does it? Not on mine

Sadner said:
That's a sick render man. I love it. Why is his sword strap so far out away from his body? Its supposed to be somewhat snug... I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom