The Boondocks

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, I could see why Riley and Huey didn't show any attraction to her. They knew she was a hoe, prostitute, whore, whatever you want to call it, so it was best interest to stay away from her, plus they are young and I doubt they are interested in a 20 year old girl. All the camel toe, cleavage, and ass shots mean nothing if she's a hoe, sadly some can not withstand that.

It was great hearing Gold Digger played though, well fit too. I'm surprised they weree allowed to play it. Kinda pitty grandad though, not being able to see for what she really is and then waiting all night for her to come back. I think she comes back in other episodes though.

Best answers
It was great hearing Gold Digger played though, well fit too.
I agree, it was a very nice touch, i didn't expect too hear that song. I hope they play others as well during certain situations.

All the camel toe, cleavage, and ass shots mean nothing if she's a hoe, sadly some can not withstand that.
Camel Toe? meh...Im so stupid. I just had too ask my dad during the commercials what she meant by the word teabag, and he just ignored me. But what does CT mean because im thinking of a mammal's toe right now ?

I think she comes back in other episodes though.

I really hope so.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:

Camel Toe? meh...Im so stupid. I just had too ask my dad during the commercials what she meant by the word teabag, and he just ignored me. But what does CT mean because im thinking of a mammal's toe right now ?

A wedgie... of a females genitalia...

Best answers
I love this show. It's hilarious. My favorite was either this one or the R kelly trial. Another great show made. Adult Swim has been producing quite some crap often (I'm looking at you, 12 ounze mouse and Squidbillies even more so Stroker and Hoop.) Long Live Boondocks

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rebornMCW said:
I love this show. It's hilarious. My favorite was either this one or the R kelly trial. Another great show made. Adult Swim has been producing quite some crap often (I'm looking at you, 12 ounze mouse and Squidbillies even more so Stroker and Hoop.) Long Live Boondocks
Aww, how can you say that about Stroker and Hoop? Tom Goes to Mayor, 12 Oz Mouse and Squidbillies are pure crap though.

Anywho, I saw last nights and it was okay. Nothing real special, grandad just was trying to make a housewife of a ho. I mean sure, some of the ho jokes were funny, but nothing I haven't heard before.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Anywho, I saw last nights and it was okay. Nothing real special, grandad just was trying to make a housewife of a ho. I mean sure, some of the ho jokes were funny, but nothing I haven't heard before.
Haha, even so, you look me in the eye and tell me that grandad's scene with his belt at the end wasn't badass.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Haha, even so, you look me in the eye and tell me that grandad's scene with his belt at the end wasn't badass.
Ah yeah, forgot all about that one. That scene kicked ass, I will admit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom