The big sprite/sound/etc request thread!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, all requests are to go in this thread, please be aware that people might not make the requests, and that this is NOT a request to the team thread, this is a public thing, where the forum users can see your requests and choose whether they like the idea or not :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What happened to the other request thread? :eek:

I'd like to see an SSJ1,2,3,4 Vegeta. Here's lookin' at you Kreshi :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the misc section, not the modeling section hahaha.

ok, to clarify. any requests like sprites, sounds, HUD's etc. they all go here. models and skins go in the appropriate forum :)

<3 ravendust XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*hangs head in shame* Now i'm just plain embarrassed :p

I'd like to see a KHH-charge sprite like this but with more frames than 2 to make the rotations smoother, 8 would be ideal. I'm sure it's possible you just have to increase the frames-per-sec (framerate).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
could i request that someone rips a sound from the cell saga where ssj2 gohan is doing that one handed khh and or when he says khh before winning the ps

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This thread can be used to request plugins right? They go in the misc section after all.

I'd like someone to make a plugin that makes beams unsteerable but faster moving. Also, instead of exploding on right-click, it would just fade away. And you don't take damage from your own explosions, for the ultimate DBZ experience :]

All in one plugin o/

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
@ Ravendust - I'm on it. But note that you won't be able to steer your aim either ( I will fix the aim ).

About 2 explosions thingys, I need to find out how to catch and modify them >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
encore. could you make something that would like... enhance power struggles.

adding effects and such, maybe no melee, less ki cost faster ki regen, dont know, be creative.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well this a sprite request, I need a couple for a movie i am making..

I am asking for an energy ball sprite. They can be round, fiery, or whaterver, as long as it is really 'eye candy' friendly. I also need it to be around a red hue. It can be animated, but I would need it in a gif.

This isn't as nessesary, but explosion sprite wouldnt hurt either. If you ever played Disgaea: Hour Of Darkness, you know what kind of explosions I mean :)

And if I do use the sprite, obviously, you are in the credits :yes:

Best answers
Hi I'm new here, but I was just wondering something. I love the little pan replacement for Krillin and I can't wait for Android 18, but I was wondering if there was or someone could make A. A pan voice over, since hearing Krillin go "KAMEHAMEHA" is kind of lame. and B. If someone can tell me and direct me to a place where I could get an android 18 model or if I have to wait for 1.3. Thanks!!

edit: I know by the way that the 18 model should be in models request, but I'd much rather have the pan voice over, and thought I could kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

Best answers
Hi can someone make a turboaurasound, how it is in the show?
There are some but only with lighningsound
PLS

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emmm...well can someone pleae make a grass sprite(long grass, like bushes and stuff) and clouds sprite, I am making a map and i'd love it if someone can make this for me, credits will go to that person. I hope someone can make this, because I useless and have NO CLUE on how to make sprites, unless someone can also gimme a tutorial.

Best answers
umm, how about SSJ aura DBZ style sounds, +lightning sounds of ssj2, thank you :)

Best answers
Hello, I'm here to ask two "anti crash" plugins for ESF 1.2.3.

I think one can set a 5 second delay to get another (or the same) dragonball after dropping one; And another can set a 5 second delay to no teleport after shotting a genki... I think this can change gameplay but could greatly reduces the dedicated servers / ctdb servers crahes. ^^

Thank you very much!

Best answers
Here we go again!

Can someone please make a plugin that hides the individual score? I want my players to see only the whole team score! (Like 1.3 Openbeta)

Thank you very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom