The best Red Saiyan yet (well.. IMO)

Best answers

All credit goes to Mr. Smo for his sexy Goku models, and maybe alittle bit of credit to whoever designed the RS logo..

**EDIT**
Tell me which color hair you like better, that's why they both have different hair color, so I can get opinions on it..

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
arent thier enough of these swimming around?,....

anyhow the only flaw is the solid hair color, but that flaw is also shared between all these ressaiyans, it could stand to be a bit darker, and have a skin on it that you can see some detail on, bright red makes it look cheap,

Best answers
the skin isn't even really mine.. it's Smo's.. I just re-colored it, and added the RS logo.. I was bored, and wanted to try and break into the skinning buisiness with a simple edit at first...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
look at the goku in my sig, that color red on his gi has a "realistic" look to it, i know dbz is a cartoon, but dark red has a more serious feel to it than bright red,

im not trying to say off the bat that mine is better, just i like that tone of red more as opposed to a bright red

Best answers
so... more like the color of red on the armbands? I want some other people's critz too, so if someone besides Nuttzy reads this, please post!

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the one with pink hair is ugly, and agreed with nut, it should be a dark red.

Best answers
one quick suggestion, Im not sure but I thought it might be cool to put like black streaks in his hair, I know the redsaiyan dosnt have them, but I thought it might look neat, who knows.

Best answers
well.. I'm done with it now.. I just e-mailed it to one of the RS guys, hoping it gets uploaded sometime soon..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yeah! That would look awsome, and the aura thing should be black and red

Best answers
I also made a RS goku about a week ago , this one is pretty good
but it needs some shadows in the hair .
check out my RS goku :

*Pic Removed* - grOOvy

ps: i suggest you use the fixed goku that doesnt have the clipping legs problem

nice work :yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Sano
I also made a RS goku about a week ago , this one is pretty good
but it needs some shadows in the hair .
check out my RS goku :

*Pic Removed* - grOOvy

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7487 - Point 4.

You're the second guy who's done this today. And this is also the last time I'm linient enough to not give a warning for doing this. GET YOUR OWN THREAD! DO NOT post your work on someone else's model thread!

Originally posted by Death The Jedi

All credit goes to Mr. Smo for his sexy Goku models, and maybe alittle bit of credit to whoever designed the RS logo..

**EDIT**
Tell me which color hair you like better, that's why they both have different hair color, so I can get opinions on it..
Nice work 'Death The Jedi', but did you get the permission of the owner like it says in the rules sticky? Read here.

I want a statement saying that you've got the permission from Smo or whoever made the model originally. DO NOT release the model before you have the permission.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Thanks for poitning that out Gr00vah, i really like the red on that model o_O.... so yeh go ahead and release

Best answers
oops.. sorry, I haven't checked the stickies lately.. but it says in the readme to feel free to edit it as long as credits are given

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom