The Beeramid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got back from a great (or as we say in England 'blahdy briwyant') holiday a few days ago, and thought i'd share the best aup-friendly photo.

On the last day of the holiday we weren't allowed to leave the premises for some stupid reason (they actually had no idea what time the coach was going to pick us up, so we had to wait) and we couldn't swim or anything because everything was packed and stowed away. Even more annoying was the fact they kicked us out of the rooms so they could clean, all we could do is wait in the lounge for anything between one to eight hours. We decided to put this time, as well as our remaining money, to good use:

By the end we were so thoroughly wasted we could barely stack the cans, but it was worth it for the look of expression on the reps face as she came into the family room to find six drunken teenagers dancing around and worshipping a monument we'd made ourselves \o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My god.

Egypt aint got **** on you :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, that rocks so hard :p Best way to kill 8 hours with absolutely nothing to do :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMG if this is really your j0b, J'adore my friend! it totally rocks, i must give that a shot to with my friends :| looks awesome, how many bavaria cans are that ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, thanks very much :D

Bavaria - 56 Cans (50cl)
Efes - 32 Bottles (33cl)
Lowenbrau - 6 Bottles (50cl)
Smirnoff Ice - 8 Bottles (27.5cl)
Smirnoff Vodka - 2 Bottles (70cl)
Troski Vodka - 1 Bottle (18.5cl)
Schooner Rum - 1 Bottle (18.5cl)

The total cost was 60Lm, which is about $170 o_o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i find you to be a worthy drinking partner! and i shal visit thee with all my monies! beer will be drunk, girls will be won, and clothes will be lost!

it will be legendary...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Axman said:
I find you to be a worthy drinking partner! and i shal visit thee with all my monies! beer will be drunk, girls will be won, and clothes will be lost!
Hell yes! You might need to bring a sack of gold though, i'm skint after that holiday. I don't think i'll be getting my job back anytime soon either.

Proz - Whoa, I got served, even if they're empty boxes. Where are all the bottles?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Prozac said:
for drunken kids you made a kick-ass monument!
anyway this is how we do **** like that in holland

+thumbs up+ Hell yeah!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha Prozac is that on Texel? I've seen an entire wall of Heineken there, I thought I was in heaven...till I realised they were all empty :(

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grand effort my chum.

And good to have you back.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is that $170 US, coz thats like...woah alotta aussie $ i'll tell ya.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
60Lm Maltese Lira
$170 US Dollars
£100 English Pounds Sterling
$225 Austrailian Dollars
€140 Euro's
$210 Canadian Dollars

But it was divided between 6 of us so it was only 10Lm each, booze was cheap over there \o/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looolll for 23,33 so damn wasted, dude, thats like heaven >_< if i go to the cafein my town, a GLASS of beer costs 1,50 euro, >_> to just get a bit of wasted i usually bring 30 to 40 euros with me ,and i drink some beer b4 i go >_>

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
My friends and i do stuff like that all the time :p
We can never get it to look so nice though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster said:
looolll for 23,33 so damn wasted, dude, thats like heaven >_< if i go to the cafein my town, a GLASS of beer costs 1,50 euro, >_> to just get a bit of wasted i usually bring 30 to 40 euros with me ,and i drink some beer b4 i go >_>
Cafes have liquor? Awesome. I dont drink in pubs and bars for two main reasons. One, its bloody expensive, and two, Im not yet 18.

Efes pilsner? Never heard of it. Mind you, the only Euro beer we see in Canada is Becks, Stella, and Guiness (well, that I can think of).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom