The Battle Game

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yep, another forum game. I saw people dont have any creativity in the girl forum thread, so this game thread is to test your creativity.

Rules

-Someone will choose two people (I.E. Magus vs. Cucumba)

-The next person to post will write a story between Magus and Cucumba, and its their decision who would win.

-You need to be able to create about a 1-5 sentence story on how that person would win a battle.

-Make sure its Creative, no "I pushed him off a cliff and he died, the end, lol" crap ^^

-NO FLAMING AT ALL. Do not post stuff like, "Magus and Cucumba were fighting, and magus threw a knife at cucumba and due to cucumba's stupidity, he got hit and died cause he's a ****ing ******." None of that (sorry if it offended you guys, I was makin an example :p)

-Make sure you post two people at the end of your thing.

-You MAY use their name for attacks (I.E. Cucumba fights with a cucumber, Chakra-X uses Secret Jitsu's, etc.) for +creativity points :yes:

-If you want to, you can rate their fight scene on a base of 1-10 scale :yes:

Finally, here's an example of Magus and Cucumba.

Explanation said:
Person 1: Magus vs. Cucumba

Person 2: Magus and Cucumba were standing there in the rain, dreaded with blood after fighting for hours upon hours. They're both staring eachother down, and Cucumba draws a cucumber and throws it at Magus. Magus jumps into the air and throws knives at Cucumba. Cucumba is weakened, but summons his last strength to summon a gigantic cucumber, which the knives hit, and he throws the cucumba unto Magus. Magus, having nothing else to do, becomes squashed by the gigantic cucumber.

Winner: Cucumba.

Chakra-X vs. greentaco.

Person 3: Chakra-X and green taco were battling it out....
Anyways, if many of you are wondering, this is kind of a very short fightclub kinda game.

Anyways, enough with the explanation, I'll start it off.

Sonic Boyster vs. Gir (Mad-axman)

Remember, be creative :)

Best answers
Sonic was running around at the speed of sound along the streets one day, when out of no where, mad man jumps in front of him a few blocks ahead screaming " stop and fight me..gir!!!!! " with an ax and throws an ax at him. Sonic see's the ax coming at him straight ahead and does his famous boyster hop up into the air with precise movement. As he sees the ax spinning, he lands right on top of it in mid-air and pushes himself off of it backwards very quickly but gracefully. While the ax is flying back towards mad man, mad man begins to panic and starts running and screaming as sonic pulls out his Chaos Emrald and yells " Chaos Control " and zips behind mad man and kicks him towards the ax causing a head on death for mad man. Sonic then runs off and continues his daily run, as mad man lays there in his own blood, caused by his sad little pathetic attempt too kill the fastest living creature on earth in a head on battle.

Winner: Sonic Boyster

Next Match Up: Rayna vs Sailor Alea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt this like a really really basic form of fight club? o_O

/me refuses to match the two on the grounds that someone will get offended and try to get me omgtehf1r3d.

ps. rayna wins.

Optimus_Prime vs. Kidboy_17

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kidboy lunges at Optimus Prime, and smoke surrounds the two...
there is massive confusion and Optimus_Kidboy is born.

Winner: ?

Next match up: donnierisk vs. tercio127

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom