Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>Well, after a 'long' wait, the aura is finished. The colour's work perfectly, the animation looks good. The only drawback is that i can't code it into esf, so the colour you choose for your aura will be used for all of the characters.

So there is only one more question, WHO WILL HOST IT???</TABLE>

Best answers
come on send it to us i wont be away of me email and of forum when u sended LOL :;:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did u do anything to it after i sent u it? and did u make it ssj only?

Best answers
<TABLE style=filter:glow(color=royalblue, strength=#+9)>nope i used the model that i sent to you in the first place, with the textures you used, but i re-animated and shaped it so that it is closer to the model again. At the moment the lightning still 'spirals' around the model, i will re-animate it later this week to random 'flashes' like in the series. but for now be satisfied. Yes it is the SSJ version (yellow)</TABLE>

Best answers
im tired....i tracked u guyz aura from the latest post to the oldest post when can we hav the damn aura??? send it to me at [email protected] sorry for usin the word damn!! :p

MaX

Best answers
Gimme gimme me wants. (my email dont worky worky :( )

Best answers
well, there's one at monkey zone... but I don't think it's the final version...

Best answers
no this isn´t the new one it´s his first aura edited by me, so keep cool, sit back and relax, the new version of the aura will come out when it comes out

Best answers
im confused is it out or not if it is where's the link?

Best answers
theres only 1 flaw and tt is when my im flyin forward the aura doesnt invert it looks stale.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom