The answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything, and boy does he sack!

Best answers
Me.

September 15th, 2004

Me again!

September 13th, 2005

... Damn, I'm sooo good looking. I should definately have a girlfriend....

Yeah, I found out about 42 AFTER I had the jersey... But once I found out that just sorta gave me all the more reason...

You know you're too passionate about something when you tackle a kid who interferes with that something.

Defensive tackle... Upgraded from center, baby ^_^ Defense > offense. Truthery!

Yeah, I have a new jersey... I'm happy... I feel good about myself... I'm sexy in a jersey... I felt like sharing that... Thank you and goodnight! :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OMFG! Your arms shrank!! I so sorry. :(

But congrats man! I'm glad to see bullimia helped another person. If only more people knew the benefits.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
/me sneaks into Wolf Devil's room while hes sleeping and gives him a new haircut >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You look much older in the top pic. Congratulations on the promotion and on having 'The Answer' on your jersey =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lookin much slimmer around the face man. the only thing is, your top is so big and baggy, that no one will ever see the improvement =/

Best answers
How come in the first one you can barely see your...MOLEEE M OLEEE MOLEEE MOLEEEEE!! lol MULLET! You were like eh bigger then teh 100 pounds lighter. o_O In a year? wowness Trim Spa.

Best answers
@ Kama: STFU :p

@ DJ: Back, yee devil! Long > short... That applies to everything male!

@ Raven: And yet some chick yesterday said I looked 20 >_> 42, ftw

@ Gir: Ah, shush it. If you're referring to my man titties, they're actually not that bad compared to some of the other linemen. Sides, I'm rather sexy for a lineman...

@ Kasey: zomg, mullet pwnz0rs J()() 411!!!!!!! And actually it's more like 50 >_>

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, you shrunk like an entire foot O_O.

Oh, and seriously, get rid of the mullet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh... isn't there a pics thread for.. pics? >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wasnt saying anything about your man titties, im just saying that wearing a shirt like that, the only place i can really see a distinctive loss, is around the face...

Best answers
O_O You lie... You don't see that I've shrunk around the midrift? The shoulders are also more defined.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
wtf is a mullet? >_>

Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
O_O You lie... You don't see that I've shrunk around the midrift? The shoulders are also more defined.
I couldnt really tell. Just the face though yeah. But seriously

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
in all seriousness, i would never ask snake to cut his mullet... and as such would never ask anyone else, for fear of his wrath.

Best answers
Damn right, Gir... Damn right...

You'd never play guitar again..... *narrows eyes*

And I'd suck at football... Ever hear of Sampson, people?!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Know what I just noticed? In the two bottom pictures of you you have glasses on in one, but not in the other, but your pose is the same. Were you practicing that pose man? Or are you like Clark Kent when he forgets to put on his glasses and does it really fast when someone mentions then pretends it was always like that, but.. you're the opposite cause you took em off.

On another note.. why you look so happy in first and angry in bottom two? Is it true that the rounder you are the jollier you are? Can we make this into a science project? :eek:

And on one more final note, lose the mullet (seriously, trailer trash ftl) or at least compromise and grow it into a shag.

Hahaha woo notes all around, I agree with the gir, you need to take a picture of you in a better clothes that actually fit. I know jerseys are great because they give you an excuse to wear triple XL's like black guys and not get beat up, but cmon man, get some clothes that fit so people will notice.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Wolf Devil said:
... Damn, I'm sooo good looking. I should definately have a girlfriend....

:yes:
Ditch the mullet.

and there is a pics thread, use that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom