The Andy Milonakis Show - MTV

Best answers
Im not the one to usually rant about any TV show, since it's my choice to watch it or not, but i just couldn't help myself with this one. My friends told me about some new show on MTV so i decided to look in too it and watch a few eps of it and this is my impression.

I personally think The Andy Milonakis Show is a show, for those with no type of attention span. There is no theme or point, or any need to stay focused. It's that bad, it has to be the worst show ive ever seen in my life. The star of the show already looks like the fat kid who was picked on in high school alot so it's doubly disappointing to see him tormenting others in his show. His apperance and height dosen't even make him eyecandy too look at. He's looks like he's within the ages of 10 thru 15, when he's 27 years old. They said this guy was famous for a song he made that was on the internet everywhere called "The Super Bowl is *** ".

I got a hold of it and i thought the song was just plain uninteresting and dumb beyond beleif. The Andy Milonakis Show demonstrates again that in this day and age of reality TV, anyone can become a celebrity even without common sense. His childish rapping skills during parts of his show are plain retarted. This is some of the things he say from his intro.

" I got pea's on my head, but don't call me pea head. Bee's on my head, but don't call me a bee head, bruce lee's on my head, but don't call me a lee head, excuse me now, i have to get my tree fed. Cause this is my show you can't tell me what to do, when life hands me lemons, i eat beefstew. "

Im not sure if anyone here has seen the show on MTV or not, but for those of you have, please tell me what you thought of it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's ****ing annoying and that fatass should go jump off a bridge with a wire wrapped around his neck. But yea.. I kinda like it :)

...no

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the bird talking part was decent sketch comedy, everything else is mediocre.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well it's MTV...So, not surprised they will have a show like that...But i haven't saw it since I don't watch MTV, sounds annoying just by description.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
Well it's MTV...So, not surprised they will have a show like that...But i haven't saw it since I don't watch MTV, sounds annoying just by description.
Exactly my thought: What were you expecting from MTV?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:

I personally think The Andy Milonakis Show is a show, for those with no type of attention span. There is no theme or point, or any need to stay focused.
Welcome to Generation ADD. I guess they figured it would appeal to our youth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah it is, in fact, the worst show i've ever saw. I can get into a 3 year old show from nick junior quicker than i can get to this. I caught an episode of this after watching Punk'd, and yes, it sucked. They should just cancel the season.

Best answers
Exactly my thought: What were you expecting from MTV?
That's exactly what im asking myself now, don't know how i couldve been this stupid with my expectations. I thought it was something other then a reality show, from the way my friends told me it was like a sitcom, but when i saw it, i nearly clicked the menu button to restrict MTV from being viewable by anyone without any knowledge of my password and good reasoning.

Im really starting to think they"ve lost it now. I watch more BET then MTV now and im not even that big a fan of rap/hip-hop, but atleast they show actual music videos a good number of times, good movies, shows and ect unlike MTV. I can only put up with the Real World & Laguna beach and ect on MTV for so much longer. And this show almost pushed me over the edge. There lucky there isnt anything else on TV anymore now days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Soul Punisher said:
And this show almost pushed me over the edge. There lucky there isnt anything else on TV anymore now days.
..which is exactly why I don't watch TV anymore. The only thing I really use it for is to play games on.

I don't even see how you can stomach MTV. It's just.. I have no words to describe my utter disgust for it. The music is ****, the shows are ****.. everything about it is ****. It makes my skin crawl just thinking about it.

I'm not saying you can't watch it if you want to, of course, it's your decision. That's just my opinion.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
ja ja ja

I was channel surfing early in the morning (like 2-3 am iirc) and i came across the show, and i instantly recognized the fat kid from the interwebs.

Show is total bs, not even funny.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MTV should go back to playing MUSIC. You know, it IS called Music TV. Heck, in the past 2 years or so, I have NEVER randomly come upon a music video on MTV when channel surfing. They should go back to playing MUSIC most of the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to be burned alive for this one, but I actually think its a kind of funny show o_o

Yeah, my idiotic 14-year-old mind thinks some of the skits are funny in a plain out retarded way. I've never really liked MTV though, so I dont know much about it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MTV should go back to playing MUSIC. You know, it IS called Music TV. Heck, in the past 2 years or so, I have NEVER randomly come upon a music video on MTV when channel surfing. They should go back to playing MUSIC most of the time.
While I agree that a channel naming itself Music Television should have some music videos, the fact is that their music is just as bad as most of their programming. Unless you like rap... then its fine. But if you like the pop **** they play, then please have Milonakis tie that wire around your nuts before he jumps.

I live in Canada so we have no MTV, unless youre a subscriber of MTV Canada. Our music channel, Much, has nothing worth listening to (although I am one of those people that, if they played old EVH tracks all day I, would never leave the couch), and I imagine both channels are very similar.

I'm going to be burned alive for this one, but I actually think its a kind of funny show
/me gets a torch.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't worry, it'll probably be cancelled soon, as it should be. Though I don't know what the hell is wrong with the people over at MTV. That channel is getting worse and worse as time goes on...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Now, Gary Coleman, that guy could actually be TV worthy...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have a cable service inwhich does not display the channel name as you are flipping through channels, MTV could easily be mistaken for a local cable access channel. Especially if this show is playing, you would just think its some dumb teenagers going around with a handy cam and saying random things and expecting to get a rise out of people. As a matter of fact, if this show wasn't on MTV, no one would watch it. You think, ok, it's on MTV, so it's cool!.....No...it's just a bunch of idiots with a camera. It's shows like these that kill my brain cells and lower my IQ....thanks alot MTV!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CM said:
I agree.

But those dumbasses made us pay money for Digital Cable and if Digital Cable doesn't include it you have to pay for it. MTV2. I wish I had MTV2. The Music Videos rocked. They barely have any music videos played now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom