the almost lest time of help. and i done. plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
ok sup all?!
look now i got milkshape 1.5.7 ! :)
well look i wanted to edit a gohan model soo i download MDL file of gohan.
i put it in a floder name gohan in the dekstop and inside the floder i got gohan.mdl thet i want to edit him.
now i go to ms and push tools>half life> decompile normal HL MDL file..
and i choose this gohan .mdl and then i going to import and i import SMD file of this gohan in the gohan floder thet in the dekstop.
and then i edit him.
now what to do tell me exactly what to do now i thi nk i need to assign the bones and all this crap soo plz tell me stap by stap (nd dont tell me to take another version of ms!)
10q.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
theres tuts for this read the stickys like a good boy,

i use 1.5.7 as well and im tha kang

Best answers
If it's an already released model, it should already have bones... If you removed/added vertices, yeah, you need to assign them:

Go to the Joints tab, select the joint that you want the vertices attached to from the list, then use select, hold shift, select those vertices (making sure not to de-select the bone), go back to the joints tab, select assign, then export as an .smd reference...

I need more info than that to help you, though

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And you all spam...

@woker:

A step by step explanation is exactly what a tutorial does, and you can find ample numbers in this sticky. Reading those will benefit you much more, and I doubt any user is going to write them down step by step for you, when they are already there in the sticky. So in the future, please read the stickies before posting questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom