Best answers
because i ****ing said so, YWAAAAAR!!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What again?

Didnt this ultimately and totally fail last time?

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Onslaught starting a spam thread? :O

WHAT COULD IT MEAN??????????????????

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It only failed because of the Three Mouseketeers.

Cats have furry faces.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1:1 This is the Revelation of The Supreme God Emperor Zeonix, which The Nix gave him to show to his servants the things which must happen soon, which he sent and made known by his Imperial Legionnaire to his servant, Hybrid,

1:2 who testified to The Nix's word, and of the testimony of The Supreme God Emperor Zeonix, about everything that he saw.

1:3 Blessed is he who reads and those who hear the words of the prophecy, and keep the things that are written in it, for the time is at hand.

1:4 Hybrid, to the seven assemblies that are on Absyloma, home of the Yellow Men: Grace to you and peace, from The Nix, who is and who was and who is to come; and from the seven Marauders who are before his throne;

1:5 and from The Supreme God Emperor Zeonix, the faithful witness, the firstborn of the dead, and the ruler of the kings of Nixion Prime. To him who loves us, and washed us from our sins by his blood;

1:6 and he made us to be a kingdom, priests to The Nix and Mother; to her be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

1:7 Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, including those who pierced him. All the tribes of the earth will mourn over him. Even so, Amen.

1:8 "I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the The Nix, "who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty."

1:9 I Hybrid, your brother and partner with you in oppression, kingdom, and perseverance in The Supreme God Emperor Zeonix, was on the isle that is called Nixmos because of The Nix's Word and the testimony of The Supreme God Emperor Zeonix.

1:10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord's day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, like a trumpet

1:11 saying, "What you see, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies: to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to Laodicea."

1:12 I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. Having turned, I saw seven golden lampstands.

1:13 And among the lampstands was one like a son of man, clothed with a robe reaching down to his feet, and with a golden sash around his chest.

1:14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire.

1:15 His feet were like burnished brass, as if it had been refined in a furnace. His voice was like the voice of many waters.

1:16 He had seven stars in his right hand. Out of his mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest.

1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man. He laid his right hand on me, saying, "Don't be afraid. I am the first and the last,

1:18 and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of Hades.

1:19 Write therefore the things which you have seen, and the things which are, and the things which will happen hereafter;

1:20 the mystery of the seven stars which you saw in my right hand, and the seven golden lampstands. The seven stars are the angels of the seven assemblies. The seven lampstands are seven assemblies.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I burn ya with a crack pipe!!!!!one!!

*edit*

Yeah apparently you can't cruise control for cool anymore (caps lock)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's totally turn this into a thread that is about the awesomeness taht is the b-movie actur chuck norris!!!
I'm sirius

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, maybe I should disable gaining posts in the offtopic section again :p.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Maybe, but think of the children!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have five dollars and chuck norris has five dollars, chuck norris has more money than you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, what did the five fingers, say to the face?!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FF|Skyrider said:
Why? A spam thread isn't going to hurt.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i say yes on the basis that every now and again it's good to have a bit of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom